All reviews raptor reef bumper boats go karts mini golf bowling alley wave pool silverwood theme park laser tag indoor waterpark stay and play package bring the kids family fun park cold winter rock climbing two queens micro wave family suite
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Tried to book online for 4 days. One of the days it stated was unavailable (Sept 9th) so I called to double check because others have stated the website isn't always up to date. If it was full I was going to stay the first 2 days of our trip for my daughters bday and then 2 more elsewhere. I called a nd told the lady that I was trying to book but the one date was unavailable so wanted to double check. Her response was yep full. I said ok and she just quickly said bye and hung up. Little did she know I was about to ask about booking two days. Guess we will spend money elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank sl05
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The Triple Play resort is an awesome place to play and stay. Indoor water park with 4 awesome slides for adults and a kiddie area with a couple more slides. A wave pool and hot tub area that is indoor and outdoor combined. There is also a rope course, laser tag, go karts, indoor and outdoor miniature golf, bumper boats and bumper cars, bowling, an arcade, and a restaurant on site. There are also more restaurants and breweries within walking distance of the hotel. The hotel rooms are clean and spacious, but we didn't spend much time there as we were out having fun at all of the activities on site. A great place to spend a couple days. A one night stay gets you 3 tickets for access to all the activities starting at 10am on the day you arrive and on the day you leave. A little spendy, but well worth it for the fun times!

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to be spacious and clean, so just get what you like and enjoy!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 August 2017

My son and I were at the end of a 3 week road trip that included Death Valley, the Grand Canyon and Crater Lake and I booked this hotel for my son to have Kid fun on the last two days of our trip. The room was over 180 dollars per night, at least 30 bucks higher than any other place on our trip. I was ok with that because I thought it included all these wonderful things like waterslides and bowling. At the very least a pool....right?
BUT NO, NOTHING IS INCLUDED!!! Not even a pool. What a joke!
Breakfast is included and is below average, at least for any healthy choices. And costco muffins are not a healthy choice.
Also, our A/C didn't work. I mean we left Redding CA at 115 deg f, and our room was a lovely 67 f. Here very close to the Canadian border, at 90f outside we couldn't get the temp below 76 in our room.

Room Tip: Don't go here
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Blair S
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

First, I would say that the people who rate this hotel poorly seem to have done so for unusually bad experiences (everyone has had one at any hotel) or because they didn't do enough research, imo. This hotel is right in line with other Holiday Inns in terms of cleanliness, noise volume, and the quality of breakfast options. However for us, the adjacent Triple Play park and the proximity to Silverwood and to Wal-Mart, make this our go-to place, when we would rather stay in a hotel than go camping. It is perfect for teens and tweens to enjoy either on their own or with parents.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Raingal7
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We did a stay and play deal that was for 2 days and 1 night that my mother was paying for as a gift for our anniversary. We will not return.

The first problem we ran into was that my mother had booked our room for us online. When we arrived and checked in we were then told that we still needed to pay. I said that no we had only held a spot with my mothers credit card and that the only way to pay with that card was to email a confirmation slip to my mom and have her fill it out and email it back with a copy of her liscense. Knowi g this would take hours i decided to just pay for it with my own debit card (thank goodness i could cover it as we live 3 1/2 hours away). Not a huge deal but annoying. Evidently there is no way to gift a stay to someone.
I called in advance to make sure we would have a refrigerator in our room. When we arrived I put a bunch of food in our fridge and left to go 'play.' When we came back after 10pm, the fridge had stopped working and all our food was bad. When I called to complain about it (after throwing out a good $30 of food) the only response I got was, "Okay, thanks for letting us know."
When you check in they give you a green price of paper that says if you fill it out and return it to the front desk you will get a free gift. We did so but were never offered anything.
Upon check out I again mentioned the fridge thing. This time they at least replied with an "I am sorry" but nothing beyond that. All in all i was very disappointed with our entire trip. The breakfast that is included was of poor quality and in a small room for such a big hotel, having to wait for tables to open up.
Overall clean but they definately do not live up to the hype or the signs saying to please let them know if your stay is less then perfect, because they frankly do not care. Don't waste your money go to silverwood for 2 days instead. Would be much cheaper!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family