All reviews raptor reef bumper boats go karts mini golf bowling alley wave pool silverwood theme park laser tag indoor waterpark stay and play package bring the kids family fun park cold winter rock climbing two queens micro wave family suite
Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

First, I would say that the people who rate this hotel poorly seem to have done so for unusually bad experiences (everyone has had one at any hotel) or because they didn't do enough research, imo. This hotel is right in line with other Holiday Inns in terms of cleanliness, noise volume, and the quality of breakfast options. However for us, the adjacent Triple Play park and the proximity to Silverwood and to Wal-Mart, make this our go-to place, when we would rather stay in a hotel than go camping. It is perfect for teens and tweens to enjoy either on their own or with parents.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Raingal7
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We did a stay and play deal that was for 2 days and 1 night that my mother was paying for as a gift for our anniversary. We will not return.

The first problem we ran into was that my mother had booked our room for us online. When we arrived and checked in we were then told that we still needed to pay. I said that no we had only held a spot with my mothers credit card and that the only way to pay with that card was to email a confirmation slip to my mom and have her fill it out and email it back with a copy of her liscense. Knowi g this would take hours i decided to just pay for it with my own debit card (thank goodness i could cover it as we live 3 1/2 hours away). Not a huge deal but annoying. Evidently there is no way to gift a stay to someone.
I called in advance to make sure we would have a refrigerator in our room. When we arrived I put a bunch of food in our fridge and left to go 'play.' When we came back after 10pm, the fridge had stopped working and all our food was bad. When I called to complain about it (after throwing out a good $30 of food) the only response I got was, "Okay, thanks for letting us know."
When you check in they give you a green price of paper that says if you fill it out and return it to the front desk you will get a free gift. We did so but were never offered anything.
Upon check out I again mentioned the fridge thing. This time they at least replied with an "I am sorry" but nothing beyond that. All in all i was very disappointed with our entire trip. The breakfast that is included was of poor quality and in a small room for such a big hotel, having to wait for tables to open up.
Overall clean but they definately do not live up to the hype or the signs saying to please let them know if your stay is less then perfect, because they frankly do not care. Don't waste your money go to silverwood for 2 days instead. Would be much cheaper!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank rasheal m
Reviewed 17 July 2017

Loved the size of the room, 2 queens and a sitting area with a hide a bed, dinning table for 2, micro wave, ref, and wet bar. Even had paper plates, cups, and bowls.
Perfect family room, to comfortable sleep 6.

Room Tip: Had a little bar next door in the strip mall and few doors down a small pizza restaurant, the food was very very good...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

We spend $199 per night (2x) and they do not have a pool - the waterpark is not included in the price of the room
Went with 4 and a toddler spent over $650 not including food and arcade!
Oh well,now that we have done it we won't be going back

It was clean, staff was fine but not much for my 2 year old and that limited my fun

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank babeegirltwice
Reviewed 6 May 2017

While the hotel is certainly convenient for those who plan on entertaining themselves at the family fun center next door, it is overpriced when you consider the actual amenities that the hotel offers and I would only consider staying here IF we planned on spending a day or two at the waterpark/arcade, etc.. After all, if you want access to a pool or hot tub, it's going to cost you $15+ more per person to use the family fun center next door! The free breakfast was out of almost everything at 8 am the first morning we were here also, although it was a bit better the second morning! The bowling alley is certainly one of the worst I've ever tried bowling at... dry lanes and sticky floors but hopefully, a little maintenance will resolve that! So, unless you want the convenience of a bed next to the family fun center, I'd recommend the hotels in Spokane Valley or something for a more reasonable rate!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family