This looks like a charming old villa, but the photos on the website are nearly as old a the villa (at least 15 years ago). The owners do not smile like on their pictures but try their hardest not to converse with the guests. The décor and furnishings are in dire need of updating and sellotape on lamps just doesn't really do it. We booked a family room for myself and my husband and two children, the room was very small and not enough space for us all. Breakfast was ok, not a great choice, and the office is part of the dining room!!! The villa is in an ok location if you use the bus, it's about 15-20 min walk to the resort centre and about 25 min walk to the free beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the suggestive scenario of Lido di Venezia, the romantic Villa Albertina Hotel offers you comfortable rooms close to the beach and the center of the prestigious International Film Festival. At the Villa Albertina you will enjoy the cozy atmosphere of our family business run by Amedeo and Nicole, inside a fully restored building from the early 10th Century. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wotif.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Albertina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Albertina Hotel Venice
- Villa Albertina Province Of Venice/Lido Di Venezia