It is a small place run by locals which is around 50 min away from main attractions such as the grand canal and all its restaurants and buildings (mainly using bus and the water bus "vapporetto"). The hotel was in a beautiful location, a bit old but everything working just fine with a clean room and bathroom. It is possible to walk to the beautiful beach in the "lido" just 15 min away. The staff was very friendly and helpful, they gave us some useful tips to get around and optimise our time during our visit. Even though the hotel is a bit far from the main attractions is very easy and also fun to use the water bus to get to St. Marks basilica for example. Using the water bus it is the best way to get basically anywhere in Venice, so if you don't like to use boats this is not the ideal place for you. If you do, give it a try. The price is incredible compared to its benefits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the suggestive scenario of Lido di Venezia, the romantic Villa Albertina Hotel offers you comfortable rooms close to the beach and the center of the prestigious International Film Festival. At the Villa Albertina you will enjoy the cozy atmosphere of our family business run by Amedeo and Nicole, inside a fully restored building from the early 10th Century. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Agoda, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Albertina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Albertina Hotel Venice
- Villa Albertina Province Of Venice/Lido Di Venezia