We stayed for two nights and were very pleased. Calm location, nice building with lots of romantic spots and corners and just a few minutes from the beach. Our kids were overwhelmed by the huge variety of foods offered at breakfast - ranging from ham, bacon, cheese, eggs, all kinds of toppings, yohurt, cereals to a variety of cakes and pies and fresh fruit. :-) Hosts were friendly and children could borrow books from a children's library. The only thing that struck us was that our room was not cleaned on the second day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the suggestive scenario of Lido di Venezia, the romantic Villa Albertina Hotel offers you comfortable rooms close to the beach and the center of the prestigious International Film Festival. At the Villa Albertina you will enjoy the cozy atmosphere of our family business run by Amedeo and Nicole, inside a fully restored building from the early 10th Century. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au, Expedia APAC, HostelWorld, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Villa Albertina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Albertina Hotel Venice
- Villa Albertina Province Of Venice/Lido Di Venezia