Lovely hotel, with friendly helpful staff, who always welcomed you with a smile. Breakfast was good, continental plus. The beach, opposite, was lovely. The hotel's location was in a very quiet area but a short (ish) walk took you to some lovely bars, restaurants and pavement cafes. Unfortunately the mosquitoes like the hotel too!!!! Have lots of souvenir bites!!! I guess it's because there's a lot of water nearby. All in all a great base to explore the islands of Venice, with the added bonus of a beach too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A first class hotel that is an old style venetian building; all rooms are elegantly decorated and furnished. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, lastminute.com.au and Cancelon so you can book your Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Venezia 2000 Hotel And Residence
- Venezia 2000 Hotel & Residence Province Of Venice/Lido Di Venezia
- Venezia 2000 Venice