“True Italian Deli”

Uncle Giuseppe's
Ranked #2 of 30 Restaurants in Garden City
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

It had been a year since our last visit. Jimmy, the owner, remembered us and welcomed us like family. The lobster bisque was very tasty. The deli sandwiches were excellent. Save room for dessert.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 4 May 2018

I was really in the mood for a great Itialian sandwich and ordered the Frank Sinatra. When I got home and bit in the bread was not the light crusty Italian bread I was expecting. It was dry and stale. I would have taken it back but was too far to double back. Sad.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Heard about on tv , stopped by .. the other reviews are spot on ... they greet you with a family attitude , explain all your options .. then serve you the perfect Italian sandwich ...
I also bought salami and cheese to take home ... even though I live across town I will become a regular ....

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 5 March 2018 via mobile

A great philly cheese sandwich. It was decent price at $11.00 and 5.00 for cheesecake that was to die for. I got it to share with my husband. I ate almost the whole thing. Buy two next time. we ordered a little after 4 and they were so busy they had ran out of bread. One customer behind got a order then they had to make more bread. Cute little spot not much seating but it's an authentic deli and I love that. I love supporting local businesses.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017

This is a great local business to support. Their sandwiches are delicious and they are every bit as quick as the big name chains.

Date of visit: January 2017