“Love the bolognese sauce!”
Review of Davinci's

Davinci's
Ranked #21 of 85 Restaurants in Eagle
Price range: USD 12 - USD 12
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We just went to Davinci's for the first time last week. Yum! I ordered the spinach pasta with their bolognese sauce...wow! So good. Their bread is also really tasty...I could have downed a whole loaf. Service was excellent. Love being able to sit outside and watch the world go by in downtown Eagle!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 18 May 2017

This is one of our favorite local restaurants. The homemade pasta and sauces are consistently good. I usually have the nightly special rolled pasta - every day is a different combination of fillings. It is a sheet of rolled pasta, filled with a combination of items such as sausage, spinach and artichoke hearts, and sliced into three pieces which are then baked in a delicious sauce. My husband always orders the Bolognese on linguine. The meals come with salad and bread and all for an affordable price. We particularly like the ability to bring in our own wine and pay the corkage fee. The service can be inconsistent. We were recently seated on a moderately busy evening and no one even stopped by the table for over 20 minutes when we finally flagged down a waiter and asked if someone could serve us. After getting a waiter to respond, the service was prompt and pleasant.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 24 April 2017

Finally got my husband to try this restaurant with me - we went on a Wednesday evening around 7 PM. The restaurant was about 80% full, and very noisy. I had the "winter" (spicy) chicken alfredo, and that was excellent. The pasta was wonderful and the sauce was divine. My husband enjoyed his meal, too, but not he noise level. The server was minimally attentive - not really an experienced professional. OK though. We will be going back to try other meals. Maybe we'll go earlier when it's not so busy.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 19 April 2017

Ambiance: The interior is warm and a sort of easy to get around. When it’s busy it can be a bit cramped getting from A to B. It’s nicely maintained and looks very clean. Parking may look a bit light but there’s more in the back.

Service: Our server was very nice and didn’t leave us waiting. We had a bit of a problem with our vinegar bottle – it kept leaking. Our server tried and tried to resolve the problem but it just didn’t work out. Her determination and demeanor to solve the leaky bottle issue was awesome. It made us feel important rather than just a tip opportunity.

Food: I ordered a common spaghetti and meat balls dish. I was impressed about the quantity of food I received. Maybe it was my appetite but it felt like it was a lot of food. The marinara sauce was very flavorful and sometimes spicy. The amount of sauce on the pasta was very good and in sufficient quantity. I hate Italian restaurants that serve pasta with little to barely there sauce.

The bottom line: A drive out to Eagle is nice. For good food and great service, daVinci’s is where it’s at.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 14 February 2017

Not the biggest selection but what they offer is very good. Also , the salad and bread are fantastic before your meal. Need a better wine by the glass menu.

Date of visit: February 2017

Been to Davinci's? Share your experiences!