“worst food for the money I've ever had”
Review of Sakura Sushi

Ranked #50 of 76 Restaurants in Eagle
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 17 March 2009

Maybe the sushi is good, but my wife and i went expecting a steahouse where they had the presentation in fron tof you. They had one table that offered this. It was 13.00 for the terriaki chicken and 15 for the terriaki beef. both tasted like we got them out of a t.v. dinner. Maybe the sushi's great, but their regular menu is horrific. My wife and I agree we will never give this place a second chance.

1  Thank atomshark

Reviewed 17 September 2008

Besides the food not being the way we ordered it, we were told that we did not tip them enough and asked to change the amount

1  Thank happyhunter69
Reviewed 27 July 2007

the best sushi in the Boise area, hands down! try the snow mtn. roll it rocks!

Reviewed 19 April 2007

The best sushi in IDAHO hands down! Coming from a true sushi snob! The food is excellent, the service can be a bit slow and none of the servers I've had speak ANY english, so speak slowly or point to your menu for what you'd like to order. But once again the FOOD is spectacular!

Been to Sakura Sushi? Share your experiences!