“Nice patio”

Willowcreek Grill
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

Service was great. We really enjoyed the patio. Has a stream/canal with running water beside the patio. Great place for dinner including sushi.

Reviewed 12 July 2015 via mobile

Now called Winding Creek. Management in old establishment didn't watch quality of personnel, but new owners seem to have done a good job.

Staff is anxious to please. Sushi lovers say it's better than those in Boise. I like the soup, salads and beers; probably should try more variety.

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

My family and I used to eat at Willowcreek grill at least once per month. We have loved their menu and service from the time they first opened until this past year. I don't know if the management has changed but the food and service are not consistently good and now the place draws a lot of loud drunks. Sadly I'll never eat there again.

Reviewed 25 June 2015

We met our best friends there for a nice evening of food and conversation on a Wednesday night. The food was delicious. We all picked something different on the menu. We also shared an appetizer of crab cakes...wonderful!! And to top it off, it was half price bottle of wine day! We got a bottle of Italian Pino Grigio and a bottle of red merlot. We had not heard of the vineyards, but both were surprisining terrific! We will definitely make this a place to go to in the future.

And, the service was outstanding!!!

The restaurant is now called "Winding Creek Grill" Check it out!!

2  Thank Judy T
Reviewed 22 March 2015

Supposedly a Kobe burger. Not. Ordered medium rare. Not. Best part of my dinner was the wine! Very disappointed. Now the Winding Creek Grill. Will give it another try. My husband' s curry chicken wrap was good. Service was good.

1  Thank bobbie61