“Great Boat & Knowledgeable Staff”

Sandpoint Watersports
Reviewed 10 July 2018

Gary was super thorough explaining the boat to us. It was a brand new boat! Spoiled us! Gave us tips on places to take the boat for fun trips on the lake when we weren't tubing or boarding. Reasonably priced rentals so we could keep the boat on the dock and home we rented on the lake. Super fun!

Reviewed 2 June 2018

We are from North Dakota and we were in Coeur d'Alene to visit our son and his family. We all went to Sandpoint and rented a pontoon from Sandpoint Watersports on Memorial Day as a spur of the moment activity. The rental was reasonably priced and the pontoon was of superior quality; we had absolutely no trouble with anything on the boat. We were impressed with the proprietor and his wife- they were so accomodating and friendly. It was an excellent experience on an absolutely beautiful area.

1  Thank PamRick
Reviewed 14 July 2016

We loved our experience renting a ski boat from Sandpoint Watersports. I found them online when I googled boat rentals and they were the first that came up. I called and had an immediate reservation. The rental was nice, clean and fast. They were so helpful. I had a son who broke his ankle 8 weeks ago, they helped him in the boat and out. They were there to greet us when we arrived, gassed up for us, with no surcharge. No boaters insurance to purchase, it's included in the price of the rental. No huge $500 deposit per rental. Rates extremely reasonable. I just loved the whole experience. Easy to find, easy walk to the marina from parking lot. Definitely would recommend to my friends and would rent here again on a future trip.

Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

This has been the best vacation in a long time. The owners Gary and Trinette Chapman are awesome people. The ski boats, pontoon boats and jet skis were a blast. We will definitely be doing this again:)