“Great Breakfast”

Ardy Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Coolin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 July 2015

The restaurant has something for everyone. Great food and service. Enjoyed the breakfast burrito and huckleberry pancakes!

Reviewed 26 June 2015 via mobile

Short and sweet, I'm up in that area most weekends throughout the summer. I have tried most breakfast items on the menu. Now I don't even look anymore. Chicken fried steak, ardy's potatoes, scrambled eggs, sourdough toast and a pot of coffee. By far the best seasoning on a large steak. I was there when Ardy was behind the grill ( sometimes she still is) now their son and wife have taken over, and are doing a great job. I even loaned them a antique coffee can for their decor. And when in season, the huckleberry ice cream really hits the spot.

Reviewed 2 June 2015

Breakfast is great and I've eaten there many times. They are a bit slow but worth the wait. They are affordable and the customer service is very good. Owners are great!

Reviewed 30 March 2015

Vouchers were given from Coolin Motel, This nice little diner served a great breakfast with healthy portions.

Reviewed 19 March 2015

They have big portions and a very down-home feel. We enjoyed our breakfast. (My husband loved the chicken-fried steak.)