“Hmmm . . . Pretty expensive for what is designed to be a show.”

Cold Stone Creamery
Ranked #10 of 18 Dessert in Coeur d'Alene
Reviewed 12 August 2018

This is not just a regular ice cream shop. They intend for you to choose a bunch of extra ingredients and then they mix it into the flavor you've chosen. I wasn't really looking for that, just wanted a bit of ice cream. I chose a "child's portion" of a flavor, which amounted to about a quarter cup of ice cream and the cost of that was going on about 3 bucks. Young woman at the counter was lackluster and relatively unfriendly. We're thinking that we are unlikely to go here again. We just didn't find it to be worth the high price.

Reviewed 21 January 2018 via mobile

I could write a bad review and say it was much pricier than the quality allows for. But we really didn't care about the price. We are from out of town and in the mood for ice cream. It was okay, maybe good. I'm sorry to sound so blase, but it's been a long time since I ate about half and threw it in the trash. Just not impressed.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

Butter Pecan is my favorite flavor of ice cream. I have had Butter Pecan in ice cream shops and from grocery stores all across the U.S. Cold Stone Creamery is the ONLY ice cream shop that I have ever seen that does NOT put pecans in their Butter Pecan ice cream. Are you kidding me? How in the world can you even call it "Butter PECAN" if it does not have pecans in it? My friend had Pistachio ice cream which did not have pistachios in it. What's up with that?

I could perhaps understand them leaving the nuts out of ice cream that has nut names if it were cheap, but it is not. The ice cream here costs just as much as places where they include the nuts like you would expect.

From now on I will refer to this place as "Cold Stone Ripoff."

Reviewed 4 July 2017

Cold stone is in Riverstone where many restaurants, shops and a movie theatre is, very convenient to have ice cream after dinner, movie or shopping,

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Loved our "love it!" desserts! We both had French Vanilla with Heath bar mixed-in - Sweet! Friendly and fast service - even for a Friday evening!