“Yummy and Delicious!”

Ranked #7 of 18 Dessert in Coeur d'Alene
Price range: USD 1 - USD 12
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 22 December 2017

Great options for everyone, even picky eaters! I loved the Acai bowl with the peanut butter and bananas ontop! I assumed it would be heavier and leave me feeling too stuffed but I didn't have that feeling at all! I actually felt pretty good eating it and it would be a great meal before taking on a big adventure/project that day. My Son had a smoothie and don't think he even said a word before he was slurping the bottom with his straw. Great atmosphere and friendly staff.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Very good acai bowls and smoothies, everything they do is healthy.
Plus the spot is very cute. Good for a little break.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 11 September 2017

They offer a nice variety of fresh pressed juice combinations and smoothies. Say I want "green", my husband wants "chocolate", we can both be pleased.This as well as quinoa bowls and avocado toast and coffee drinks, plus. Order ahead service. The interior is inviting enough for eating in, or meeting a friend, or waiting for an order to go.
Also visit the Hayden, ID store with the same menu and a drive-through.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Cute little shop! Juice was delicious and quick. Friendly service, clean, comfortable place. I also tried the trailhead bowl super good loved the fresh fruit and it's a good size bowl very filling. Thank you

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 25 June 2017 via mobile

I've been drinking smoothies for many years and go to Jamba regularly as well as make them at home. This was literally the best smoothie I've ever tasted. I had the CDA Athlete. This had blueberries, chia, almond butter, banana, whey protein and cinnamon on top. Incredible! They also have fresh squeezed juices. Great, healthy place with nice service. Absolutely recommended!!

Date of visit: June 2017