“Special rainy day visit”

Seven Stars Alpaca Ranch
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: EVERYDAY BUT MONDAY By APPOINTMENT at 10 AM. This is the only tour available. Cash or checks $10 a person, visit our alpaca store brimming with wonderful hats, gloves, scarves, and many other items. BY APPOINTMENT - We give tours on the ranch in what we hope is a fun and educational way, be it for one person, whole family, clubs, or an organization. We are able to offer extended services such as catering from a local specialty restaurant, birthday parties, or bring your own picnic lunch to enjoy after your tour. The view is awesome. See our alpacas and other herd animals. Hear how we became ranch owners and are having the time of our life. Enjoy a peaceful part of Coeur d'Alene that you normally would not see just 20 minutes from downtown. Visit our Seven Stars Store for that unique alpaca gift for yourself or someone special. BY APPOINTMENT See you on the Ranch, Sonia and Andy
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Thank you for making my daughter's birthday special on a rainy day,we had a wonderful time. I would recommend a visit, our next visit we will stay at the cottage

Sonia7Stars, Owner at Seven Stars Alpaca Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Thank you for choosing us as one of the things to do on your daughters birthday. Fun on a rainy day with an overload of good energy. Wishing you the best.

All reviews
"learned lots"

A TripAdvisor Member
San Diego, California
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

only to turn at the last moment safely into their pen? Or drive a Kubota 4wd on ice and rugged terrain? I doubt it. I know this probably wasn't the usual tour but we came to the ranch today and had an adventure of a lifetime that will always stay with us. By my own mistake we arrived without an appointment (do not do this) HOWEVER Sonia was ever so kind to put aside her work and take us on a tour. She taught us about the animals, her self-made fertilization system, philosophies on life, children and so much more! And all I really wanted was to just show my son the animals. Thank you Sonia for your kindness, hospitality, and most of all your time. This trip alone made our entire first trip to Idaho so worth it. I wish you the best in all your endeavors. Richel, Harlan and Baby Harlan.

Sonia7Stars, Owner at Seven Stars Alpaca Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Good energy ,laughter, and a willingness to learn makes for a fantastic tour with my guests. Loved having you on the ranch and wish you the very best in your travels and adventures. Give Baby Harlan a kiss on the cheek from me, he is so darned cute.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

From the most scenic version of directions to reach the Ranch in order to appreciate the most gorgeous views, to offering us better boots and warmer coats to wear, to clearly loving every single animal on the ranch and sharing that love with us, we could not have enjoyed our trip to Seven Stars more!

Sonia7Stars, Owner at Seven Stars Alpaca Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for your kind review and so happy you enjoyed the ranch and what we have to offer. We are wishing you safe travels and many adventures in your future.

Reviewed 10 March 2018

Sonia led 2 of us on a private tour of the alpaca farm. The animals love Sonia, the tour guide! Little donkeys, horses, alpacas and sheep all ran out to greet her when we walked up. It was an amazing time. I highly recommend that your group goes to Seven Stars.

Sonia7Stars, Owner at Seven Stars Alpaca Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for your review and visiting the Seven Stars Ranch. We have so much fun with our guest are energizing to us. Wishing you safe travels and many adventures.

See more reviews
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

I was in Coeur d’ Alene for the week for work and was looking for something to do..... took this tour and thoroughly enjoyed getting up close to the Alpaca and other animals..... Sonja is wonderful and I learned so much!! Beautiful 40 acre ranch and they are truly doing what they want in life while providing a great experience for visitors.

Sonia7Stars, Owner at Seven Stars Alpaca Ranch, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2018

Fun on the ranch with one. Thank you for giving us a chance to show you some winter fun with the animals. We are so glad you enjoyed your time on the ranch. You passed positive energy back to me and the animals. Hope you enjoy the great pictures of you and Bandito the Kissing Bandit. I smile when I think of all the kisses Bandito has given and the joy he has passed on to others. Thank you for being a part of our adventure.