“Very good sandwich to go.”

No photo provided
Cuisines: Deli
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 25 August 2018

We were heading to the airport for out flight and got some ham/cheese sandwiches. Had them on the plane later and they were very very good. Excellent bread and well made sandwich with not too much dressing , as happens often with other places.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I asked for a simple Cobb salad no croutons no tomatoes I’m allergic to both it’s the third time it’s happened in a row I will not be coming back

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I love sandwiches. I eat them almost everyday. And when we come up to ID in the summer, we go to The San Francisco Sourdough Eatery about 4 times a week. It's all about the bread. It comes out fresh and hot with a cripsy outside and warm soft inside - truly amazing. The meat quality is very good. The only downside is that they put on an average amount of meat, instead of NY deli style. But you have to try it -- you will love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Seriously, if for no other reason, go for that sourdough bread. It is absolutely delicious. The other sandwich ingredients are also tasty, but... the bread is definitely the star of the show. I am only sad that there is not a San Francisco Sourdough Eatery closer to Seattle :)

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

They were out of soup, so that was a bad start. I had an Italian on Sourdough and it was good. Super fast service and good prices.