“We left without eating! False advertising! ”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #103 of 277 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We went in to have their steak and all you can eat shrimp in Coeur d'alene, ID that was being advertised for 15.99 each and even on the special menu that was NOT given to us when we first walked in and being seated and my husband had to ask for it it showed chicken and shrimp on the front but it said steak and all you can eat shrimp 15.99! Mind you this had been advertised on TV and also by email! Our waiter told us to turn the page and see it was 28.99 for the steak and all you can eat shrimp! We left! Very unlikely we'll eat there again!

Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

My wife and I have been looking forward to trying outback for a long time. We finally had the opportunity while on holidays to try. Expecting prices to be high we saved up to have the full experience. Looking at the menu we decided to try a few different items. The filet mignon was ok . The lobster tasted freezer burnt and the caesar salad was super soggy and seemed like it was sitting way too long. There was alot of socializing amongst the staff. Maybe instead of just standing around maybe dust and do other duties other than hanging out. You dont need 3 waiters a host and a manager to greet u. Will never go again and will tell family and friends to avoid at all costs

Reviewed 13 September 2018

I like the Alice Springs chicken and the steaks. The sweet potato option is nice to have and the broccoli tastes fresh. The bread is delicious, especially the dark bread, but I'm sorry I can't eat it any more because of the gluten. A few restaurants offer delicious gluten free bread options nowadays and I wish they had that, too.

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

Worst ever!!!!!!!!! shouldn't have to sit and wait an hour and a half for steak and then it being cold when delivered

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Disappointed. Waitress slow. Blamed me for her mistake. Never again. Didnt ask us if we wanted an appetizer so I stopped her before she left and asked if we could get some shrooms. Gave me mushrooms on the side. Told them I didn't ask for that. Waitress educated me on how to ask for them. Rude.