“Exceeded expectations!”

Ranked #3 of 276 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Price range: USD 7 - USD 14
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Description: East Coast Style Street Sandwiches specializing in Philly CheeseSteaks and Sausages.
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

After hearing about this place several times from friends, my friend and I went to try it out. Our high expectations were exceeded!! Right off the bat the service was incredible—the cashier lady was approachable, funny, and really helpful. The cheesesteaks were amazing, and the brownies were so good you just bit into them and they became the only important thing in the world. Will definitely recommend it to my friends!! Delicious!

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 22 June 2018

There is a reason this place gets voted best sandwich place in Idaho, time afer time ! Yummy ! Try it !

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

I went here with my wife in advise from a friend and DAMN! We were both impressed with the incredible quality of our meals! A little pricey for a coach but we soon realized why, because they are so good! We have been back since and both times we were very pleased!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Passing through Idaho and thought it might be nice to stop at a local place. #3 on Trip Advisor caught our eyes! The lady at the window was super nice and gave great advise. We got 2 Yoshi’s (Cheesesteak and Italian Sausage), 2 Five Cheese Cheesesteaks and 1 Italian Sausage. The Cheesesteaks were flavored just right. Great quality steak and cheese. Juicy! Yum!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 2 June 2018

Saw the good reviews and stopped by for lunch on a Monday. Didn't want to wait in line, overheard someone point out that it's "double punch" day on their frequent shopper card, so I figured it would be less crowded on another day. Not so. I called about noon the following day to order a sandwich, telling them I'd be there in 20 minutes, and they said to make it 45 minutes - they were that busy! I would not have waited 45 minutes in person (it's set in a parking lot with only a few chairs, so it would mean waiting in your car) so I'm glad I called ahead.

The sandwich was huge - I couldn't eat it all. I got the 5-Cheese Philly without the pepperjack cheese (making it a 4-Cheese Philly, I guess?) and as they clearly state on the menu - "a bit cheesy is an understatement". I agree with others that the bread isn't authentic to Philly cheesesteaks, but outside of that the sandwich was good. Expensive, at $11, but it fed me for 2 meals.