“Perfect lunch”

Left Coast Fusion Truck
Ranked #149 of 263 Restaurants in Coeur d'Alene
Price range: USD 3 - USD 14
Description: A Fusion truck featuring a really fun mixed menu! Fusing favors and cultures, cooking cutting edge using Sous Vide methods, handmade breads and fresh Tortillas made to order! Yum!!
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

After reading over, and over again about the delicious food at Left Coast Fusion, I decided it was time to try it. I was NOT disappointed. Super fresh, flavorful delicious ingredients. There are a lot of really mediocre food choices in this town, so it's so refreshing to have a meal made with passion. Kudos to Left Coast Fusion!!

Reviewed 8 October 2016

With the freshest ingredients, I have to say... I did just about that! I returned for the braised pork belly Bahn Mi sandwich which had a tasty mix of garnishes (thinly sliced carrot, radish, cucumber, jalapeno, cilantro) and that spicy mayo sauce was perfection. If you have never tried Left Coast Fusion your taste buds are in for a flavor-packed treat.
It was a little chilly outside so they even brought my meal to my car. Thanks guys for great service and delicious culinary creations. Someone else had mentioned it before and these guys truly are worthy of the 5 star rating --not just great for a foodtruck, but in comparison to many of the fine dining establishments found here in the Inland Northwest!

1  Thank Paige H
Tony S, Owner at Left Coast Fusion Truck, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2016

Thank you for the amazing review! You are very kind to take time out of your day to leave this! People like you are why we put so much love and passion into what we do! Thank you for noticing the small things because we truly do care about the details. See you again soon!

Reviewed 20 September 2016

I ordered their lettace wraps they were perfectly made and delicious! I would go back in a heart beat. Try this place out

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave positive feedback! We really do appreciate it and look forward to cooking for you again soon!

Reviewed 17 August 2016

I didn't think it could get better than the Halibut I had last week (served with the best secretly seasoned mashed potatoes) but when I ate my Island style Mahi tacos today I was blown away - authentic and light soft corn tortilla with perfectly prepared Mahi laced with their own special sauce and seasonings, just the right amount of cilantro + other fusion magic and served along side a spectacular pasta salad dish with a sauce that is AMAZING ( I am attempting to deconstruct these recipes but they do such a great job of balancing ingredients that it becomes difficult to decipher where those flavors are coming from). These dishes will dance all over your palate.

In my opinion the Truffle Fries (yes yes those truffles) are better than the Zeus Fries but that's not saying much since the Zeus fries are their own kind of wonderful. You just have to try them all - the fries, the side pasta ... you really can't go wrong.

The first time I ate here I ordered the Yucatan and I have been hooked ever since... the chicken was so shockingly tender and delicious and surrounded by home made salsa, sour cream and avocados, sloppy but a slam dunk for any chicken fan.

I would go so far as to say this little Fusion truck gives the 5 star restaurants around here a serious run for their money - bring your entire family and support this food truck that supports our local produce market!

Tony S, Owner at Left Coast Fusion Truck, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2016

We appreciate amazing people like you that take the time out of there day to give us constructive positive feedback!
Thank you very much for all the humbling feedback. It's reviews and feedback like this that keep us driving and striving for the best each day. We're very happy to hear that our Labor of love is shining through our food.
We look forward to cooking for you again very soon! Thank you again for the support and feedback.

Reviewed 13 August 2016 via mobile

First time visiting for lunch. Food was delicious, great proportions. I usually don't go for avocado garnishings but the way it is presented with the grilled, finely seasoned halibut makes for an amazing medley of flavors. Will definitely be back :)

Tony S, Owner at Left Coast Fusion Truck, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us positive feedback! We appreciate you!! We Look forward to cooking for you again soon! See you soon.