See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 June 2016

I'm very surprised to see the poor reviews here. Perhaps there are new owners? We are in #6. It has a full small kitchen, very clean. The floor is all tile. Clean. The bed is firm, if a little sneaky. The pillows are a bit flat for me. Towels are fluffy. Flat screen TV. Reasonably large room. The shower and toilet are in a small room, tight quarters.
They have a basket of rags in the room to wipe off our bicycle.
Donna in the office was very friendly at check in.
Coffee and instant oatmeal for breakfast.
Location is right across from Safeway and very close to two restaurants.
The wifi is good.
It's great for the price.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank 511kellyi
Reviewed 11 June 2015

I will not return to this property. We had unit #11 which was completely run down. The bathroom smelled awful and the shower curtain was so slimy we were afraid to use it!! The carpet was filthy as was the bed covers. The 2 burner cooktop was very dirty as well - we did not use the kitchenette. Unfortunately there was a function on in the town and we were unable to find any other accommodation.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CCI8668
Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

Difficulty with the length of our 42 foot motor home. Site was OK in length but trees were too low for our height. We had to unhook our vehicle to get out around large trees. A Walmart or truck stop would be much better!!!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank gmalanna
Reviewed 13 February 2015

Most likely the worst place I've ever had the displeasure to stay at. My vehicle broke down and it was the closest place I could find to where the repairs were being done. What a nightmare of a place....the staff, if you could call them that, we're very unfriendly, the room was filthy with a distinct unpleasant wet dog smell to it. Dark room interior with very little lighting, the heater was either on full blast or off and very noisy. The owners had construction workers staying there as well and they partied hard and loud until the wee hours of the morning with the staff totally ignoring what was going on. I wouldn't stay there again even if I was stranded and it was free. Run...don't walk away from the Carriagehouse Inn.

Room Tip: There are no good rooms there. It's a dump!!!
  • Stayed: December 2014, travelled solo
6  Thank 711gregl
Reviewed 18 September 2014 via mobile

The room had a large bathroom, and was very clean. The hotel had informative staff. Outside is deceiving as it looks very rustic. Great if you like taxidermy. Fridge in the room. Room was available without reservations.

Stayed: September 2014, travelled with family