“Five Star for it's Class.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Extended Stay America - Boise - Airport

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Extended Stay America - Boise - Airport
Ranked #41 of 57 Hotels in Boise
Vista, California
“Five Star for it's Class.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 July 2012

My stay centered around discovering Boise and the beautiful state of Idaho in general. This was the first hotel I called in my search for accommodations. Lindsie was so nice and professional So I booked immediately and discontinued my search. For all the hotel offers, the value is incredible. But beyond that the guests are pampered and the front desk staff is always there to help. Erica, the Manager, oversees a professional staff including Jonica, Lindsie, Jessica and the Facility Engineer, Justin. Bottom line, everyone's input made sightseeing and prospective house hunting fun and productive. I should also mention as a recently retired Safety Engineer, this hotel has the latest up-to-date fire life safety protection. And guest personal safety is a priority. This would be my hotel of choice for all return visits. Thank you.

Michael W.

Room Tip: I would defer to the professional advice of the Front Office staff in selecting a room which best me...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Michael R
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boise - Airport, responded to this review, 11 September 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Petaluma, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 July 2012

Wonderful and accomodating staff. Linsey was so nice at the front desk...she even returned my iphone charger for me:) Was a nice, quiet, and friendly hotel and teh price was very reasonable. Would definately stay here again.

thank you!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Shannon G
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at our hotel. Although some companies run extravagant advertising campaigns for their hotels, we believe that the best kind of marketing is the public praise we get from our millions of happy customers. That's why the biggest investment we make is in our customers. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case!

denver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2012

We had to be in Boise overnight for a meeting, and this hotel was extremely economical--on top of that, it exceeded our expectations in every way, especially the staff: Ericka Seitzinger, the manager, and desk clerks Jen Aronold and Lynsie Harris have that true spirit of "hospitatlity"--they accomodated us several times with great attitudes. In addition, the hotel is extremely clean and well located. It's not a place you would want to spend a vacation, but it's a bargain if you want a nice clean place to sleep. If you're in Boise for several days, the little kitchenette would be handy for making a little breakfast, or whatever.

Room Tip: Ask for a main floor room near an exit, although there's an elevator and luggage carts available...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank b0uldergal
I would like to personally thank you for taking time out to write such wonderful things about your experience at our hotel. Our business is one in which the staff gets to know our guests, who sometimes stay with us for weeks or months. We believe that building a professional, courteous, and accommodating relationship with our customers will continue to bring them back for future stays.

Alpine, Wyoming
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2012

Our stay was not that pleasant, due to broken AC on a 95 degree day, being moved to a dirty room and non-functional refrigerator resulting in warm food. With that said, the hotel made it right afterwards so our review has been significantly upgraded then it would be otherwise. The hotel looks nice from the outside, but the side entrance was not so impressive. The room was spacious and the furnishings were decent and the bed was comfortable. If it weren't for the bad things I mentioned it would have been a good place to stay.

Room Tip: There is no breakfast, but the kitchen is full, including dishes.
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Boise - Airport, responded to this review, 12 July 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Extended Stay America Boise - Airport. Given our company's commitment to superior guest service, it was great to read about your positive experience with our staff. Of course, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. You certainly have my sincerest apologies.

I'd like to respond specifically to your comments about the malfunctioning air conditioner. In response to your review, I requested a building-wide inspection of each air conditioning unit, and have received confirmation that all are now in proper working condition.

Also, I am happy to hear that the Hotel Staff attempted to rectify the concerns with you are you brought them up to their attention. I truly thank you for that.

Nampa, Idaho
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

Have stayed at this property twice now (fall 2011) and have to stay that it has a great price/value balance. There is nothing fancy here - in fact the stairwells and some common areas have plastic floors instead of carpet (easier to clean maybe?). The rooms are large for this type of property and they provide plenty of towels, glassware for 2, and some of the usual soap and shampoo amenities. The hard furnishings are dated but in good to very good condition. WiFi was amazingly fast! Room was clean and comfortable. Pay the extra $5 for a king bedded room as they appear to be slightly larger than the other rooms. TV was rather small but I rarely had it on. I like the fact that I didn't have to worry about when house-keeping would clean my room (they only clean if you pay extra or 1 time if staying 7 nights or more) - that way I could nap/work without any interruptions. Manager and staff are very friendly and helpful as well.

Room Tip: Pay the extra $5 for a king bedded room as these rooms appear to be larger than the queen bedded roo...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled on business