“Best Indian food in Boise”
Review of Bombay Grill

Bombay Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bombay Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 793 Restaurants in Boise
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Boise, Idaho
“Best Indian food in Boise”
Reviewed 11 January 2012

We usually come here for the lunch buffet (which is amazing!!), but have also dined for dinner way too many times to count. We've brought family, friends and have just gone by ourselves and no one's ever disappointed. Their special is the butter chicken, so TRY THAT if you if going for the first time, expecially. It's family run and owned and they treat you like gold.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Paix607

Boise, Idaho
“Good Indian Food”
Reviewed 30 December 2011

I love Indian food so moving home to Boise from the west coast was of concern. No problem. Bombay Grill is a fine example of this cuisine and the pleasant restaurant with good service makes this a really good place to eat.

2 Thank Norma J
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Decadent Lunch Buffet”
Reviewed 18 November 2011

The food was spicy and delicious! The buffet had a complete spread, with salad, sauces, nan bread, a variety of entree's and 3 desserts! Good food for omnivores, vegetarians, pescetarians or anyone who just loves to eat!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank asugargreen
Meridian, Idaho
“Not great...”
Reviewed 30 September 2011

OK Boiseans I have read your reviews and yes for Bois,e Bombay Grill is good but outside of town it wouldn't last a month. I have eaten twice now and both times the food was dry overcooked and the service was slow. In the UK, if that happens, you close! There are thousands of curry houses in Britain and when I go home that's what I love to eat. Boise has 2! I think....nuf said. It isn't the worst curry I have had but like I said its not great...sorry Bombay grill.

• Visited June 2011
6 Thank Adam G
Ringsaker, Norway
“Best butter chicken ever”
Reviewed 21 September 2011

Went here with my girlfriend when we stayed for on night in Boise during a road trip this summer. We're both big fans of indian food, so we decided to try out Bombay Grill.

Result? Best butter chicken I've ever had. My girlfriend agreed (she's speaking on behalf of the Korma).

The restaurant was run by an indian family. Very friendly and charming people :) If I ever find myself in Boise again, I'll make sure to stop by this place.

• Visited June 2011