USD 123
USD 116
USD 154
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 125/night.

USD 101
USD 83
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
1,845 results
All reviewsevening receptionfree drinksmade to order eggssteam showeromeletkiddie poolsoaking tubgreat hotelseparate roomfresh fruitfavorite hotelrooms are largepotatoesmorning breakfastroad tripwe've stayedcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We stay here with our grandson when we visit. The location is great! There is a theater, lots of restaurants and shopping all in walking distance, its close to the Boise Airport as well. We'll be back to stay here again!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

This was a nice clean facility with a fantastic breakfast in a great location of Boise. They made my stay comfortable and I did not need to go out of my way to get anything that I needed while I was there. I will be staying here again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The staff was very pleasant to work with. Even when I left my room key in my room and needed an additional key made, it was done so with a smile. The rooms are very well kept and everything is very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 April 2018

This oxford is so nice. After staying at 3 oxford suites this has to be my favorite. The price was the best, the rooms were nice, big and comfortable. Everyone was so nice and helpful. we stayed for 3 nights and breakfast was good warm and lots. High recommend this oxford.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Was very surprised and impressed with this hotel. It was clean, beautiful and comfortable-will be back! Wish we had more time to utilize the pool and happy hour but maybe next time! The beds were cozy and clean, the decor was modern and thought the rooms were quite spacious. The only thing that would make it better is a better coffee pot or a keurig.