“Great Pizza Buffet for Lunch”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Idaho Pizza Company
Ranked #295 of 881 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: USD 4 - USD 19
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Idaho Pizza Company is a family owned and locally operated franchise that provides superior customer service, pizza, salad, and other products for a casual family dining experience that's "As Good as the Great Outdoors!"
Reviewed 8 November 2016

This is a great place for a daily buffet lunch with a decent salad bar and plenty of pizza options. Well worth the price and there is plenty of room so it doesn't feel crowded. They also keep the pizzas coming so never an issue of waiting for fresh pizza options.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed 10 June 2016 via mobile

What a GREAT pizza! Ordered a pepperoni/mushroom and appetizer for less than 20.00; the pepperoni was not greasy and the crust had great flavor and cook perfectly, lots of cheese! We were staying at the RV Park and had ours delivered. The pizza and appetizers were hot and very tasty! Price was right, pleasantly surprised. Keep up the great work!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 3 May 2016 via mobile

I'm just going to ditto my review from their Glenwood location. I told my wife what I got and she wanted to try the same thing.

Another OUTSTANDING experience.

The young lady that answered the phone was as nice as she could be and recommended the Sawtooth Special which was absolutely delicious.

I also got a small order of wings and a small order of their Idaho twists which are their take on breadsticks and their dessert twists, which are like cinnamon sticks.

Everything came extremely hot, fresh and delicious.

I was told it would take 45 minutes to an hour for delivery to get to me, but the driver got to my house in a little over 30 minutes. When the driver got here he was very friendly and extremely professional.

I am having a big problem with delivery pizza here in Boise Idaho.

I have tried three different places so far, and they've all been exceptional.

This is the kind of problem I like to have.

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

First time eating Idaho Pizza, nice menu selection, had special that included pizza, salad bar and drink. Pizza arrived fast, crisp crust, not too much sauce, will recommend to others. Enjoy!

Date of visit: April 2016
Reviewed 30 March 2016 via mobile

Everything came extremely hot, fresh and delicious.

I am having a big problem with delivery pizza here in Boise Idaho.

I have tried three different places so far, and they've all been exceptional.

This is the kind of problem I like to have.

Date of visit: March 2016