“A non chain Pizza place with a great staff and good variety of sauces, crusts and beer!”

Flying Pie Pizzaria
Ranked #104 of 881 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: USD 7 - USD 36
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Great People! Great Food! Great Beer!
Reviewed 28 March 2016

We really like this place, the staff is very friendly, the decor is a bit eclectic, and the pizza is some of Boise's best.

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

We just moved to Boise and we can't wait to try the local pizza.

My wife left me at home for a couple of days to go out of town for a training conference so I figure I'd take this opportunity to order some local takeout pizza.

First stop: Flying Pie

I placed an order for delivery and the young lady who answered the phone was extremely helpful and courteous. When the delivery driver got here, 20 minutes ahead of schedule I might add, he was extremely friendly and professional.

I ordered the Triple Pie Pizza, and it was outstanding. I also ordered a half order of breadsticks and they were equally delicious.

I can't wait for my wife to get back in town so we can go into this restaurant to eat in person. From what I see on their website they have a full-service salad bar and they serve beer and wine.

Excellent meal.

Reviewed 31 January 2016 via mobile

I was craving pizza by the slice so my friend took me here. They have an all you can eat pizza and salad bar for a decent price or you can get three slices for under $4. The person who rang us up said if we didn't eat all three slices we could feel free to wrap our other slices up in foil and take them with us. Fun atmosphere!

1  Thank Newtraveler83
Reviewed 27 January 2016

Small place geared to the younger crowd and friendly. You can watch them make the Pizzas. They measure and weigh everything and there's plenty of toppings. Great taste and atmosphere.

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed 24 October 2015 via mobile

Being from Chicago, I am a pizza snob so it takes more than a little effort to appeal to me. Whenever we have dinner with my kids and grandkids, pizza is a frequent choice and Flying Pie is my Boise pizzeria of choice. Crispy but not over cooked crust, tasty tangy sauce, plenty of cheese, and a large choice of toppings. One of the family favorites is pineapple and ham. Always a winner.

1  Thank JordanS8

Been to Flying Pie Pizzaria? Share your experiences!