“Good Food”

Romios Greek and Italian Restaurant
Ranked #88 of 882 Restaurants in Boise
Price range: USD 6 - USD 25
Cuisines: Greek, Italian, Pizza
Description: Greek Dishes, Awesome Pizza and Pastas, Great Craft Draft Beer Selection!
Reviewed 27 October 2018 via mobile

We stopped here as it’s been a place close to our house that we’ve never explored. I was definitely surprised at how much I enjoyed the food. Both myself and daughter got a calzone and both were very good and thankfully the kids menu Mac and cheese wasn’t just Kraft and it was pretty solid as well. My wife was a little disappointed she didn’t love her meal, but definitely is willing to give it another try and try something different. We basically stayed away from the Greek side of food and will try that again sometime in the future but mainly focused just on the Italian food this visit. Good food and good service.

Reviewed 20 October 2018

I love authentic Greek food. This was not really that. Most of the menu was sandwiches and pizzas. I did have the gyro and it was pretty good. They do seem to serve a lot of beer. The place itself is kind of a mix between a sandwich shop and pub.

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Everytime I come here, the food is great! Both Greek and Italian food are offered. The wine list is good, and Maria's soup is to die for. I would like to go there more often than I do!

Reviewed 17 September 2018

I have been here before and love the atmosphere when dining in for dinner. It is a great quiet date night. The food is excellent! My most recent visit was on Friday night and my friends and I decided to take out our order. We loved that it was open later than most places in the area (10pm) and they didn't rush us or make us feel bad for coming in after 9. We were able to place the order at the bar and they had it ready to go within 10 minutes - hot and fresh! Customer service was good but the guy taking our order seemed new. He got confused and went slow but got the order perfect.
My friend got the Gyro with spicy feta cheese - WOW- It was delish!
I got the Italian Chicken Plakopita. It was really good too!
We will be back.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

First I have to say that the staff was very nice and the atmosphere of the restaurant was better than I expected. The prices on the items were reasonable but we were very disappointed with the pizza. We ordered the Romios Special and the first thing we noticed was that the pizza was swimming in oil. My husband didn’t care for the cheese either but I didn’t think the cheese was that bad. We were in Boise on vacation and if we stayed in the area I would definitely try the Greek menu. Judging from what I saw other patrons order, I think that would have been a better choice. We brought back the leftover pizza to our motel room but ended up throwing it out.

Date of visit: August 2018