“I will be back!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I had an amazing Waiter come to my table; who was friendly and helpful. I was off to a great start. I had a Blueberry Martini and he was graciously recommended a Cabernet for my friend, that was delicious. We got several appetizers but my favorite was the pot stickers. Honestly at this point I’d had a few drinks and I’m sure they had an official fancy name. We did not order dinner but the table next to us did and they stated the food was great. The portions looked generous and they had to get to go boxes. They also stated they would be back for more. It was great atmosphere, food, service and fair pricing. I will be back very soon.

Reviewed 18 August 2018

My wife and i joined another couple for dinner at Bonefish recently. The dining room was quiet and the service was very good. I had the encrusted trout--always done just right. My wife had the chowder and Caesar salad and our friends had the Chilean sea bass and salmon. They all loved their dishes. We will keep coming back.

Reviewed 9 August 2018 via mobile

This Bonefish Grill has a nice central location near the heart of downtown Boise. It was an easy walk from the Hampton Inn where we were staying. The menu was the same as other locations. The atmosphere was upscale casual and inviting. Service was good and our food arrived quickly.

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Quiet and uncrowded. I realize this is a chain, but I have had several excellent meals here. The Tuesday menu was good. Decent wine. Good fresh fish at a fair price. Service was fine. This location has indoor and outdoor seating, downtown Boise, near offices, theater, shopping, bars. Dependable.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this restaurant. On Saturday nights it is hard to avoid wait times especially in downtown Boise, but we were seated as soon as we walked in. The host and the rest of the staff were very attentive and friendly. I had the Salmon Kale salad which was very flavorful and wholesome, and by far the best of its kind in Boise. The complimentary olive oil/pesto bread was a nice touch. It is on the pricey side of things but the food is fresh and environment is relaxing which makes it a perfect place to treat your appetite.

Been to Bonefish Grill? Share your experiences!