“Great atmosphere, service, and food”

Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #273 of 881 Restaurants in Boise
Reviewed 8 October 2017

Located at the end of a strip mall with Fred Meyer, faces Linder. It has out door seating that is in a good spot so you wont be smelling traffic fumes. We stopped for lunch and decided to have the pick two. I had a delicious rosemary pesto chicken sandwich with fabulous french onion soup. As expected, the bread was homemade, crispy, and hearty. My friend had a personal pizza with a caesar salad. The server was excellent and several people stopped by during or stay to make sure we had everything we needed. The food took a bit longer than usual for lunch yet it was fresh and hot when we got it. The pizza is cooked in a wood pizza oven and we were told it came from Italy. Its neapolitan style so thin and crispy and very yummy. I'm looking forward to bringing DH back and trying some pasta. Minus 1 star for the noise level. I couldn't hear my friend talk without straining until the restaurant emptied out after lunch.

FlatbreadPizza, Public Relations Manager at Flatbread Neapolitan Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2018

Thanks for the rave review! We appreciate it.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Excellent food. Great variety, even for my 15 month old granddaughter. Pizza, pasta..you name it. I guess the best mac and cheese around. The waitresses were outstanding. We sat outside and had a lovely evening. I will go back.

Thank you, we appreciate the review.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The food and service were very good today at Flatbread. However, having to be subjected to the trash and disrespect of our Country, Servicemen and Women, Firefighters and Law Enforcement of the NFL on every television, we will BOYCOTT Flatbread until they stop disrespecting America.

The NFL BOYCOTT reaches much further than just the NFL. Many businesses will feel the responsibility of their actions if they continue to disrespect the USA.

Godspeed!

Reviewed 31 August 2017

We made it in just before happy hour ended at 6 PM. Our server, Nate, was great, and he got our happy hour order in right away. We tried the Chopped Veggie Pizzetta, which was very flavorful! We took advantage of the half-price wine and draft beer. My spouse ordered the Pinot Grigio, but they were out (for weeks, according to Nate, due to supply issues). She enjoyed a Pinot Bianco instead, which was very good. I enjoyed a red ale from a Moscow, ID brewery (Hunga Dunga, I think).

Next, we ordered 2 sandwiches. My spouse ordered the Rosemary Chicken. There was an error, and she received the Roasted Chicken Portobello instead. She enjoyed it a lot, in spite of the mistake. Nate apologized profusely and offered to comp it. We insisted on paying for it, since she liked it so much. I ordered the Wood-Roasted Portobello, and it was packed with flavor! I would definitely order it again!

The only negative was the high noise level. I can see why it's so popular for happy hour, with the great food and half-priced adult beverages. We will be back!

Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

Good sandwiches, pasta was ok. Hot coffee tasted cold, like it had been there from the day before. Employees were friendly.