“Worthy Visit”

Salt Factory
Ranked #4 of 216 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

A great location, though tight parking space. The restaurant was on point. We had sticky wings of Korean BBQ chicken, a good twist of spicy and sweet taste. For our main meals we had the steak sandwich which was superbly made with fries in abundance. My wife had The bleu a prime grind burger consisting of Maytag bleu, garlicky mushrooms and caramelized onions. A juicy and tasty medium well burger. The house fries were amazing. A superb eatery joint in Downtown Woodstock, with great service levels fast and efficient with ever smiling beautiful servers.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This restaurant provided a great lunch on a sunny afternoon. A big selection of choices made making a decision difficult. My burger was huge! The restaurant has a lovely warm decor and is clean. The menu differs slightly from the Roswell location. Will come again!

1  Thank merrily785
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

The place is right on downtown Woodstock. Parking is limited but they offer valet, which I’d recommend.

My family of 4 including our 2 kids (11,9) stopped here before a gymnastics meet. We ate dinner. The food and service was good. They have an outdoor section as well. Lots of places nearby to walk to.

Reviewed 15 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I finally decided to check out this restaurant, and we were not disappointed. We started out with the butcher block and the calamari. I loved the chimichurri on the bread and the meats. The calamari looked liked it was hard fried, but it was actually very tender. I had the hanger steak, which was cooked perfectly and well seasoned. My husband had the chicken fried chicken. The drinks were also fantastic. I had the stock town and the hummingbird while my husband had the salt margarita. Our server was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. We will definitely be back. We hated skipping dessert (tonight’s special was chocolate strawberry creme brûlée), but we were stuffed.

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I enjoyed the cheeseburgers for lunch. They were cooked perfectly and were super tasty. Our waiter was very attentive and kept our glasses filled. This is a great restaurant .