“Casual Italian ”

Dining options: Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Marietta, GA
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I went in for an early dinner on a Saturday. The service was very good and friendly. The food was excellent. They have a small wine list but you can find most of what you may want.

Reviewed 16 November 2017

Met friends for lunch & even though they were busy, we were seated quickly & the food did not disappoint!! I had the Cellantani Cream Pesto & it was awesome. Their Spaghetti is wonderful, too. Service was great; waitress was attentive & food was served hot & fresh!!! Going back for dinner with the hubby soon!!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We went for a couples dinner on a busy night. We were seated within 20 minutes and had the best meal I’ve had in a while. Woodstock is known for its wonderful eateries and this one doesn’t disappoint from the nice wine list, the garlic rolls and the wide-ranging Italian menu. The best part for me is the ‘seasonal offerings’ which included Mama’s Meatloaf. Seriously the best meatloaf I’ve ever eaten with mashed potatoes, brown gravy and amazing onion rings.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We love the garlic knots that is served with every meal. Atmosphere is great and the food is always delicious.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

First time was pleased with reservations and prompt attention upon arrival. Food was great and served hot. Service was prompt and very customer friendly.