“Fun time on the roof”

Pure Taqueria
Ranked #20 of 216 Restaurants in Woodstock
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Franchise location to the Pure Taqueria in Alpharetta, GA (this location is listed on TripAdvisor)
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Always a fun place with great service and good food. We'd planned to eat indoors yet were having too good of a time out and they accommodated us nicely.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Not a fan.. We dropped in for a quick lunch, the place was hopping with the lunch crowd. I was not impressed with my food, table was dirty, place was very loud, it was just okay. Good spot for kids.

Reviewed 25 December 2017

My family and I visited Pure late on a Friday night are were pleasantly surprised with how good the food was. The server made some suggestions and he was right on with those.
The best deal was the PURE Margarita was strong but only okay. The highlight of the drink menu was the shot of pineapple infused tequila. Get a double on the rocks and you'll be fine. The Puerco al Pastor (tacos) were very tasty. As were the Quesadillas de Pollo y Queso. The highlight of the meal was the Pollo con Tequila y Limón. Was this the best meal I have every had, no but we enjoyed it and felt that it was a good value. We'll be back.

1  Thank Pennman79
Reviewed 25 November 2017

If you're looking for a great outdoor venue, check out the rooftop bar in downtown Woodstock. The food wasn't spectacular although my 20-something kids liked it better than I did.

Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Pure Taqueria is good little restaurant excellent food and a very good service. I recommend the torta cubana enough for two people and the tacos al pastor are really good a the margaritas on the rock are the perfect companion cozy restaurant very good.