“Great BBQ!”

Smoking Po Boys BBQ Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 69 Restaurants in Winder
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

It went beyond my expectations! I had the pulled pork plate which included 2 sides. I had the beans and potato salad. Wait staff was exceptional. The pulled pork was so flavorful and generous portion. There were 3 different types of BBQ sauce at the table called sissy, sassy and sneaky! All were super tasty. The beans were the best and the potato salad was real! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for a quick lunch. Brunswick soup and pulled pork were great. I'll be back when working this area!

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Family had lunch here Saturday. Wife, daughter and I had butter rubbed wings and fried okra, It was very good. Son-in-law had bbq pork sandwich and it was good.

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch. pulled pork very good. Brunswick stew was very good. Good food and good value for the money. I will return.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

Not the best we’ve had, but not the worse. The meat is a little on the dryer side for me. But being in such a small town, beggars and be choosey.