All reviews zip lining zipline tour free fall snake creek jacuzzi room terrified of heights suspension bridge property is absolutely beautiful the main lodge two twin beds picnic lunch small cabin zip line course cancellation policy old mill breakfast each morning rv park
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is my second time and I had just as much fun ziplining and skywalking through the canopy. There are a range of pricing levels where you can easily add on and go to the next level if you are unsure if you like it before going. Each level is higher up. Level 1: mid tree, Level 2: tree top, Level 3 above the trees, Level 4 starts on a 16 story tower! Payment system is electronic and easy. Staff is pleasant and easy to work with.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 March 2018

We went to Historic Banning Mills for my husband to experience his first zip line experience and for me to go for a massage! Everything we experienced during our 2 day stay here was absolutely wonderful! Including dinner and our daily breakfasts!

Room tip: wonderful lodge experience
Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank packfan2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Had the time of our life!!! Maddie in the gift shop was amazing at explaining everthing about historic banning mills. Stuart and Langston were so fun and safe we are carrying my mother back this weekend!! Fun,fantastic, friendly and Amazing. Definitely needs to be on your bucket list!!!

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Joann K
Donna H, Manager at Historic Banning Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2018

Thanks so much and will be sure to let Maddie, Langston and Stuart know! Come back soon and maybe mom will want to zipline too!!!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

My husband and I visited to Banning Mills for the Valentine dinner special and zip lining. We had 1 night scheduled but decided to stay an extra night. The first night we stayed in a Treehouse Room, the second night in a Creekside overlook room. The rooms were very clean and comfortable, and the views were amazing. We had dinner Thursday and Friday night and breakfast Friday and Saturday morning at the Lodge. The food was fantastic and the personnel (especially Josh and Abby) were all very friendly and helpful. We zip lined Friday with tour guides Scott and Ethan. This was my 2nd time zip lining and my husbands first. Scott and Ethan made the experience fun but also made us feel well looked after and safe. My husband zipped level 1 and 2, I went on to level 3 and the Flight of the Falcon. I loved it. After zip lining we hiked some of the trails, which was very enjoyable also. I plan to go back, hopefully in the fall, for more zip lining and other activities (like horseback riding and kayaking).

Date of stay: February 2018
1  Thank CS4240
Donna H, Manager at Historic Banning Mills, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Thanks so much for staying with us on Valentine's Day! We appreciate your review and will pass this on to all the staff. Glad you got to do the zipline canopy tours and especially the Flight of the Falcon. Very fun and cool. Come back soon and enjoy the fall colors!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

We felt at home the moment we arrived! The Staff was superb, accommodations very comfortable, Food was AMAZING!
Scared of heights, I was leery of the zip lines, but the guys made us all feel so safe
and we ended up having the time of our lives!!!
Met some really nice people and shared many laughs!
Tell Buster we miss him!
We will be back!!! Thank you honey for an awesome trip, definitely an anniversary never to forget!

Room tip: Cabins over the river are perfect!
Date of stay: December 2017