“BBQ in Ga”

Hog-N-Bones
Ranked #1 of 77 Restaurants in Waycross
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Walk through the line and order and they bring our your food.. good ribs, very meaty, fries and slaw are good. Brunswick stew was OK.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

While staying in the Waycross area we used TA to choose a restaurant near our hotel and since Hog-N-Bones was close and rated the #1 restaurant, we went there. From the reviews we expected a fast food style with an order-and-find-a-seat restaurant. My wife ordered the ribs basket and I ordered the ribs and pulled pork basket. We liked the sauce selection at the table. The ribs were tasty and tender. The sides were fantastic, especially the sweet potato and pecan casserole which was more like a pecan casserole pie! It was very very good. The staff was helpful and checked on us often and our food came out in a timely manner. They do not have alcoholic beverages.
This restaurant was what we expected and was very good.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Having never been to a Hog N Bones, from the outdoor sign, we thought we could get breakfast. No luck:(. They only serve breakfast until 11a.m. The pulled pork on top of a large baked potato was good. I declined the liquid cheese and asked for shredded cheese instead. Well, sadly I received about a tablespoon of cheese. The fried shrimp basket arrived and the shrimp was good. The baked beans were basic bbq beans, Texas toast was basic toasted bread with butter and the green beans were mushy. Very disappointed for the quality of the food did not equal the value we paid.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

I loved the rib basket it was nice to have the sauces at the table to put on just what you liked instead of slathered all over it. Very little grease a great choice for a healthy meal

Reviewed 8 March 2018

i ordered the beef brisket. I love beef brisket. Theirs was really fatty and there wasnt that much of it. The sides were really good, but i can get good sides almost anywhere. Service was non-existent. I will go elsewhere for whatever i want to eat in the future.