“Your Home-Away-From-Home in Warner Robins GA”

Comfort Inn Warner Robins
Ranked #5 of 22 Hotels in Warner Robins
Reviewed 14 April 2017

The Comfort Inn on Watson Blvd is an excellent location for anyone visiting the Warner Robins area. This location provides the best breakfast for all types of people (diabetic or not) and is ideally located for other restaurant options, shopping and entertainment activities. The staff is very customer-oriented and makes travel pleasurable and enjoyable. You won't regret staying at this Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Book early and ask for upgrade when arriving at the site.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The staff are very friendly and the hotel is super clean. We will continue to book at this hotel for years to come. Its real close to several good eating places and its not to far from the local mall.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 April 2017

My stay at the Comfort Inn Warner Robins was very pleasant. I experienced no issues during my stay, albeit the only issue was that the fridge didn't work; which wasn't a big issue to me as I didn't need to use it. The staff was friendly and helpful when approached. The room that I stayed in was clean.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

I was in town for a dog show. Their website said pet friendly. I indicated on my reservation that I had a dog with me and MUST have a 1st floor room due to a nerve issue in my leg. 1) No first floor room. When I asked for a room near the elevator, they indicated it was very close. WRONG AGAIN! It was at the opposite end of the hall. So I limp back to my car after checking in, unload ALL my things including my dog, and go to my room. At this point the manager calls to say she was sorry they didn't have a first floor room. Then she asks if I have a dog with me. I indicate that I did and she asks if it was a service dog. I said NO. She proceeds to tell me they are not pet friendly. THEY ALLOWED ME TO CHECK IN, SEEING THAT I INDICATED I HAD A DOG WITH ME. ALLOWED ME TO UNLOAD MY ENTIRE CAR AND THEN TELL ME i CAN'T STAY THERE. There was a HUGE dog show in town and very few rooms were available. So I'm scrambling now to find another room because their front desk clerk was so unprofessional and allowed me to check in. Thankfully I found a room at the Roach Hotel next door!

Room Tip: Don't stay here if you want good service!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank TJDW8665
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we found impresive curb appeal and manicured lawns thst looked like they were cut with pinking shears! No disappointment in the spacious lobby and and guest rooms. One of the very best Comfort Inns in the USA! Beds extremely comfortable. We'll be back!

Travellers also viewed these Warner Robins hotels
1.6 km away
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Warner Robins, GA
2.1 km away
Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/Robins AFB
Candlewood Suites Warner Robins/...
#14 of 22 in Warner Robins
2.3 km away
Hilton Garden Inn Warner Robins
Hilton Garden Inn Warner Robins
#1 of 22 in Warner Robins

Been to Comfort Inn Warner Robins? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Comfort Inn Warner Robins

Address: 2725 Watson Blvd, Warner Robins, GA 31093-2949
Region: United States > Georgia > Warner Robins
Bar / Lounge Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#3 Family Hotel in Warner Robins
#6 Business Hotel in Warner Robins
Price Range: $124 - $160 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Comfort Inn Warner Robins 2.5*
Located close to shopping and a variety of restaurants. NON SMOKING AND NOT PET FRIENDLY. Easy access to Robins AFB, Houston Medical Center, Perry Agriculture Center and the Frito Lay Plant. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Inn Warner Robins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Warner Robins Extended Stay