All reviews desk person lemon water quiet location free breakfast is room was clean yogurt walking distance room rate watson blvd eating places great stop southern hospitality waffle maker biscuits a great place to stay other hotels parking lot
Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

Upon arrival we found impresive curb appeal and manicured lawns thst looked like they were cut with pinking shears! No disappointment in the spacious lobby and and guest rooms. One of the very best Comfort Inns in the USA! Beds extremely comfortable. We'll be back!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 March 2017

This hotel is pretty standard from what you can expect from a Comfort inn. The hotel is well located across the street from a Walmart and the majority of the famous restaurant located in the same area.

Breakfast is included but don't expect more than the standard budget hotel breakfast. During my stay I felt the staff tending to the breakfast area can be more enthusiastic about cleaning the tables after some guests leave then dirty.. I had to

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 February 2017

Check in and check out we're both quick and the front desk folks were very nice. The room was nice and clean. Plenty of towels and wash cloths. Frig, and microwave in the room. Wireless internet was very dependable and was even able to watch a TV show I missed using my iPad. Stayed there 5 days, its about 2 miles off of I75, very convenient. Lots of restaurants and places to shop all near the hotel. I would recommend this hotel to friends and family.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2017

Hotel is conveniently located in center of Warner Robins near numerous restaurants. Room was clean and bed was comfortable and was able to get a good night's sleep. The staff was friendly and courteous. Room rates were reasonably priced. The complimentary breakfast was nice!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 January 2017

From the moment we entered the hotel lobby, we felt at home. The beds were very comfortable. We will be sure to stay here again. The breakfast was very good and the breakfast room was large and right off the lobby..

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel