“Good Mexican Food”

Margarita's Mexican Grill
Ranked #22 of 211 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I sat at the bar. Ordered Model and Texas fajita. Definitely needed s to go box. Food good. Atmosphere nice.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Good atmosphere and very good staff. Food is a very good value for money, Quiet and cozy booths lets you visit with friends..

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

We found this place on TA. We were looking for a light dinner after our movie.

We shared a large order of guacamole. I didn't expect it to be so spicy so we asked our server if the kitchen could make us another batch. No problem! The 2nd batch was delicious.

We also shared an order of fajitas. A good portion of steak and chicken was in small filets. Grilled onions were below and above was a skewer of shrimp and veggies. A beautiful presentation and very tasty.

Our frozen strawberry and peach margarita was yummy.

I would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Authentic Mexican food and great service. We would definitely eat here again when we are in the area. The manager was walking around checking on the customers. The food was served hot and fresh. The refried beans and enchiladas were good portions. The drink selections were plentiful and the salsa and chips super fresh.

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

I went to Margaritas for dinner with my family. The waitress Brooke was very polite and efficient. Our food was very good. The only thing I can say negative about this restaurant was our seat was right under one of the speakers and the music was playing too loud.