“Early evening”

Mike's Hot Dogs & Hamburgers
Ranked #23 of 223 Restaurants in Warner Robins
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Hamburger steak is the greatest especially with curly fries, much better than regular fries which I find are too large for my taste. Smothered with onions and gravy, the hamburger steak can’t be beat. My wife is a hot dog queen and would rate both Mike’s chili and slaw dogs, her usual order, a 5 also. (The McDowells)

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I have been to Mike's on several occasions as well as gotten to go orders. The burgers are cooked to order and are real beef. The Jr. Gorilla burger is enough for my appetite because the gorilla burger is huge. The Hot dogs and polish sausage dogs are good as well. Great atmosphere to boot.

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

It's a kinda hole in the wall place that you don't hear much about, but it has amazing burgers. I had the Jr Gorilla burger and chili cheese fries. The burger was the size of 2 normal burgers, so I'm pretty sure the real Gorilla would be enough to feed 3-4. My DH had the Jr Gorilla, chili cheese dog, and curly fries. The food and drinks came up to $26. I highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Been coming here since I was a teenager. I was not a big fan of hotdogs and Mike would make me 2 "no dogs" with everything (great slaw and chili) but the dog. I grew up and learned to appreciate a good hot dog - and his are the best. The burgers are huge, grilled fresh and loaded with good toppings. This is not a fast food place, it takes a minute to get your order but the extra few minutes are worth it.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

If you are looking for a hamburger that was created by human hands look no further. They have great hotdogs but the crown jewel is the hamburger steak.

Service could be better because they only employee one waitress who struggles to keep up when it is busy at lunch.