All reviews pink beach fish market bumpy road jeeva beloam hidden paradise private beach meal times beach camp blue ocean fire pit city life indian ocean sound of the waves remote area secluded place wild monkeys our honeymoon
Reviewed 30 September 2018

We stayed in Jeeva Beloam camp in September for 4 days and I can honestly say this was one of the best vacations in my life. I was very sceptic to come to Lombok after the earthquakes in August, but once the Beloam staff ensured me via email that the resort was intact, I decided to give it a go. We were practically alone during the whole stay and words can hardly describe this piece of heaven. I have written a full review in my blog (link in my bio), but all in all: beach is fantastic, lodging is 4* plus, staff is awesome, food is great and the monkeys are fine too :) Just don't try to get any information from Jeeva social media manager (Instagram, Twitter or Facebook), because they don't respond to customers at all. It is a pitty that they are so unprofessional. Instead, rather write to the reception directly and they will help you with everything. It would be my pleasure to return here one day <3

Date of stay: September 2018
RickyT1010, Manager at Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Travelwithanda,

Heaven on earth—we couldn’t agree more. Thank you for leaving us with your Beloam story. How wonderful that it was woven through with moments of exploration, relaxation and friendly interactions with our high-level staff. Thank you for your feedback for social media respond we will share to him and Jeeva Beloam Manager. We hope you can visit us again, and that that time comes soon.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights with our 6 yr old son. Huts are traditional style with a large deck area to relax. We had a small path to the beach in front of the hut. Beautiful views over the bay out to Sumbawa. Lovely to fall asleep to the sound of the sea.
The sea was too rough (due to the weather) to snorkel the local reef so we took the 10min truck ride to pink beach where there was some great snorkelling 30m off the beach. This beach was great for small children to swim at as it was calm and shallow water.
Food at the resort was good, nice breakfast selection and lovely local cuisine for lunch and dinner, the chef adapted slightly for our son so wasn’t spicy.
We both had massages in the spa which were good and well priced.

The staff were all lovely and extremely helpful.

This is a great location in the jungle to unwind and relax - We will definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ricky T, Manager at Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2018

Dear Nomad_JH,

Thank you for your fabulous review and all your positive comments on how enjoyable and amazing was your stay. We feel honored to know that you had a wonderful time and thrilled that you enjoyed the ambiance of our beach camp. Our guest well-being is our utmost priority and it’s overwhelming to read how our phenomenal team took an absolute care while you were at Jeeva Beloam.

Thank you very much for recommending us and we look forward to having another opportunity to serve you here in our Blissful Jeeva Beloam soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

Jeeva Beloam is an amazing and unbelievable resort in lombok island. The location is so special which make it a special place for holiday or resting place.

The food at the restaurant is good and chef ali is very friendly and attentive with all the guests

Riyadi at the front office is a friendly guy and make my stay an unforgettable one

The activity team is also very nice and pink beach is a must place to visit

I thanking all the jeeva beloam management for the great job and i will definitely be back again...KEEP UP THE GREAT JOB...

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review about our resort! Jeeva Beloam is a beautiful beach camp of tranquility and a truly ultimate escape. It is an ideal beach for peaceful with intimate feeling of total privacy. Undeniable that Beloam is a right place to escape from a hectic life where time slows down and the unique experience is unforgettable. We have shared your beautiful message with Jeeva Beloam Team, they are delighted to read your great feedback.
Once again all of us at Jeeva Beloam express our gratitude for your beautiful words and look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2018

A must-do experience for authentic and discerning travelers ! It is the place to be if you want to reconnect with the Nature in a fantastic seclusion. True serenity was felt from the beginning and the nature is really awesome. The sea offers you a palette of different blue colours along the day and get asleep and awakened with the strong sound of the waves is just terrific ! Maybe because we stayed during the full moon days.
The bungalows were simple but very charming. We love the kayaking by Pink beach. We were just upset to see so many plastic items in the sea....
The food was really nice despite a limited (but fresh !) supply. But they still cook special dishes for vegetarians. The toilets and the shower are a bit old, the shower wasn't big but I guess we could not compare with regular hotels. You also can do a bit of hiking but it is better to wear proper shoes on the rocky path. We just climbed up to the top and didn't go further. You also can let the hotel staff show you more about trekking possibilities. It is about 1.5 hours from the airport if you use a 4-wheel car provided by the camp and the 7 last kilometers to reach the camp (1940’s very bumpy road) is also part of the experience.

There maybe some animals in your rooms but I guess it is difficult to deal with them while you are so closed to the nature and far from everything....

Room tip: we stayed in the east side and if you stay on the west, the sun reaches you the first in the morning.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

It is so rewarding to learn that you loved and impressed by our tailor made Jeeva experience. Jeeva Beloam is all about attention to details and it's very exciting to learn that you had an amazing experience during your stay.
Beloam is a small beautiful paradise and a pioneer eco-friendly resort. From fabulous dining options, an beachfront restaurant, a relaxing break at our exceptional services and with the range of activities and excursions on offer, your days will be filled with ultimate relaxation, peace and fun.
We have noted your concern regarding bathroom facililites and we do apologies.

Once again, thank you very much and we look forward to welcome you back soon at our beach camp.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 2 August 2018

We stayed here for 2 nights out of 7 nights Luxury Escape package in April 2018.

Just to give context to make sure this feedback is purely objective:

1) we both are 2x yearly overseas lazy travellers i.e. we prefer much to stay in the boutique resorts and walk out to nearby attractions/restos if there's any. Note the emphasis of 'much to stay in the resort'.

2) Our line of work is that we are paid to focus extra attention to details. So we both are trained professionally to have eagle eyes to our surroundings down to the minutiae.

Now. Without trying to write a War & Peace novel here I sincerely hope that the management of Jeeva will see these points below to improve.

a) Non existent beach patrol/Safety: There's no staff/beach patrol, none at all, for the time my husband or all guests swimming in the estranged beach area. Granted this is not a surfer site however, I can't swim nor the other guests looked like proper swimmers. So if something happens to these people, I won't be able to save them nor I can flag the staff quickly for help. I dreaded every time my husband wanted to swim as I had to sit and keep a close eye from faraway (helplessly)

b) Tripping Hazard. Walking in this resort is like walking into the textbook OH&S 101: (occupational health & safety) examples of WHAT NOT TO BUILD. Walking via the wooden boardwalk to the Dermaga restaurant was full of holes and lack of lighting in the night. It's extremely dark and so I don't like to think if there's any guests have low vision, elderlies or kids walking through this holey full of gaps boardwalk.

c) Lack of general pointers and lighting: 2x we were lost i.e. almost walked into another villa. There was no sufficient lighting to guide the guests and the villas do not have a name/numeric sign to point which one is ours. Guessing game at its best :)

d) Staff: One thing that angered me the most: we were not picked up on time by Mas Riadi <-- apparently I was told this is the man in charge at Jeeva Beloam but he also do picking up dropping off , basically jack of all trades. Well what's the first impression that he gave? he was sloppy i.e. late on picking us up. This was also lunch time around 12-12.30.

I had to resort asking the airport staff to help me to call Jeeva Klui (the central resort) to get his number (as I hadn't bought the Indo sim card yet) then I had to call him 3 times asking his whereabouts. He made excuses that he called the reservation and said Garuda (the DPS-LOP) flight was late. (no not late. it's on time)

Then when I called the 2nd time I said when can you be here? he replied : when do you want me to be there? . I was trying extremely hard to keep calm (among the suffocating heat and my husband already so pissed off being harrassed by those so called 'taxi drivers')
So I said well can you be here asap? He said something on the line of oh yeah ill be there soon, its Friday Prayer time.
I was extremely angry but I kept quiet as I really wanted to give this resort a chance. Finally he got to pick us up almost an hour late - then as soon as we got into the car, the car stank like extremely fish-stinky and no bottled water provided. The car was so old and didn't help for 2 hours drive, the bumpy road made the trip as if we're on yo-yoing on a gravelly road.

I can go on here but to be honest: I really really tried hard to like this resort. What's heartbreaking was that we stayed there 2 nights and yet it felt like 2 years we just couldn't wait to get out of there. I could see the staff were really trying (except this Mas Riadi) but it seems the whole Jeeva Beloam is just like an abandoned unloved child of Jeeva family. And to put a 'manager' i.e. Mas Riadi doubling on as a driver or as 'everything' doesn't help.

Please management of Jeeva - Do it well or don't do it at all. Jeeva Klui standard or don't bother having Jeeva Beloam . If you want to put an in-charge person, then make sure that person stays in the resort and MANAGE the resort i.e. set the standard of Jeeva Klui service for the guests and constantly keep watch and train the staff. not doubling up as drivers (a sloppy one too).

Date of stay: April 2018

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for recently staying with us and subsequently for having taken the time to comment your experience at our resort . It appears from your replies that we did not entirely manage to meet your expectations for which We apologize on behalf of the entire team here at Jeeva Beloam Beach Camp.

With regards to your experience related with safe and security points, lack of general pointers and lighting, tripping hazzard and airport pick up service by our Manager incharges, Riadi. we have brought this matter to corporate general manager and We will in turn use your valuable feedback to review our existing Guest Delivery Standard and guest safety. Related late airport pick up transfer to you we have investigated and review our team regarding communication and level of service at Front Office Department.

Thank you very much for your efforts in sharing your comments and observations, for time being our General Manager will direct supervise of Jeeva Beloam operations and ensure will not happen in the future to our guest.

Again, please accept our sincere apologies for tardiness response your comments and for the inconvenience you may have experienced. Please do not hesitate to contact us, should you have any plan to Lombok again, so we can personally look after your needs.

Warmest regards