1,329 results
All reviewshappy hourevening receptiona pet friendly hotelpleasant surprisefree breakfastroom was clean and comfortableoatmealpetsflorida
Reviewed 30 November 2009

My wife and I stopped at this LQ on our way to Atlanta from Naples, Fl. We have stayed at least 40 different LQ's ,Days Inns, Best Westerns, etc. over the last 3 years. In our opinion this LQ was the nicest one we have ever stayed at. The rooms were spotless, furnishings new, pillow top bed with great pillows and beautiful bath and shower. They had a hospitality area with complimentary cocktails, beer, wine, soft drinks and snacks. The complimentary breakfast wasnt your typical coffee and a bagel but a complete hot and cold breakfast. They served eggs, sausage, bisquits and gravy, grits, waffles as well as cereals,fruits, muffins,bagels and yogurts. The value of the complimentary cocktails and breakfast almost covered the cost of the room. I dont see how they can do it and make any money? Right next door there is an Outback, Hooters and a Texas Roadhouse type restaurant. This LQ is highly recommended. It was such a nice hotel we made a point of staying there again on our return trip. I got a great rate going up through Expedia and booked my return through LQ.com. Less than $50 each night.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled on business
1  Thank merkins
lq0779dos, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2009

You could market our hotel with such wonderful descriptions. Thank you. You must have booked through one of our special online Holiday Promotions to receive such a fantastic deal! Thank you for choosing our property and providing us feedback. See you soon!

Reviewed 30 November 2009

We stayed at LaQuinta over the holiday weekend. I was impressed with how quick the check in process was. They knew exactly who I was and had my keys ready, no waiting. After we got our bags in we enjoyed a glass of wine and the boys had ice cream. It was a great way to settle down after a long day. Unfortunately my toddler had wet his clothes on the drive and I was pleasently surprised to find a free laundry facility. If you're a mom you know how great that is. No washing in the sink! The room was clean, beds comfy, extra pillow was there when we needed it and breakfast was the best in town. (We have stayed at nearly all the Inn style hotels in Valdosta). My only reccomendation for management would be to make sure the sheets fit snug on the bed. Ours came off a few times durring the night. Over all a great stay. I travel for work and often stay at top rated hotels. I can honestly say, the service and stay here certainly impressed me!

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled solo

It was a pleasure to accommodate you and your family while in Valdosta, GA! La Quinta loves to lift the load off of hard working MOTHERS such as yourself!! I will let all of the staff know about your experience and of your words! We always strive for 100% guest satisfaction. Thanks for the response!

Reviewed 18 November 2009

There are not many hotels that take pets. This La Quinta is top of the line. Very nice, great breakfast. I only have one complaint and it applies to all La Quinta's. They do not have good TV's.
The staff was exceptional. Freiendly and willing to help with anything.

• Stayed: November 2009, travelled as a couple
lq0779dos, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2009

Thank you for the many compliments! We love to hear guest brag about our service. I understand and apologize for your dislike of the televisions. We will be equipping all 121 rooms with 37inch LCD televisons at the end of 2009. Please stay with us again in 2010 and enjoy this HUGE upgrade with more HD channels than any other hotel in Valdosta! See you soon.

Reviewed 4 November 2009

my new wife and i spent our honeymoon here. the location was within walking distance of the outback resturant.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
lq0779dos, Director of Sales at La Quinta Inn & Suites Valdosta / Moody AFB, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2009

We are excited to have been apart of your honeymoon celebration! Thank you for your feedback! Best wishes to you and your wife as you start your journey together.

Reviewed 2 November 2009

This is a wonderful hotel just off of I-75 in Valdosta. It is a clean, modern, secure hotel adjacent to Lowndes High School. They offer a complimentary happy hour with mixed drinks (really) and a full breakfast.

They also allow small pets in some rooms which is perfect for us! There is a Hooters and an Outback Steakhouse adjacent to the grounds. Wonderful choice...

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple

Staying at La Quinta is always the BRIGHT thing to do! Our prime location directly off the interstate makes grabbing dinner, seeing a moving and shopping very convenient. Thanks for your review.