“Mark”

Tandoor Fine Indian Cuisine
Ranked #38 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Indian
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely incredible, don’t be fooled by appearance. This is a must try! When you come in it looks like nobody works here, but owner is in the back and will come out and greet you,and cook the most amazing food for you.

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

The owner and his wife cook authentic Indian Food and it's delicious.

Highly reccomend the Tandoori Chicken. I didn't really see it on the menu but he knew what. I wanted when I said tandoori chicken.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

Absolutely the worst food I've ever eaten in my life. I was literally Un-Eatable. It was disgusting. I threw it all in the garbage. The sweet and sour soup was broth only and tasted like dish water. The tandoori chicken was dry and caked with some weird spice. Please do not waste your money. They need to be shut down by the health department.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

We were eight tired golfers who had just traveled four hours from Prattville Alabama to stay overnight in Valdosta. We didn't feel like venturing too far from our hotel. So we walked over to Tandoor for dinner. I did check it out first in TA.

Our waiter was very attentive with a great sense of humor. I thought that he might have been the owner.

Beverages - most of us had wine. We purchased by the bottle. One drank Raj beer which was served very cold. I tried and liked Raj. I plan to purchase some this week.

The majority of us had tandoori chicken in various degrees of hotness. All requested levels were met. The chicken was very tender. We also sampled naan(bread) and propad(crisps). You have to excuse my descriptions if not accurate since this was my first taste on Indian.

One of our golf buddies worked three years in India during his career. He felt that this Indian restaurant wasn't too bad, giving it a B-.

We had a very good experience.

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

For there late. Yelp said it closed at 10PM but it's really 9:30PM. The owner Ashok kept it open for us without asking and the food was fresh and hot!

Terrific Chicken Tikka Masala and the nan was fresh out of the oven and perfect!

Good beer menu...looks like they get nutty on the weekends with all the speakers and everything, but we will have to come back later on to check that out.

Great place. What a find!