“Farm Show”
Review of Hooters

Hooters
Ranked #94 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Service was slow. Took over 20 minutes to get a beer. They was out of Michelob Ultra and ran out of Coors Light after one pitcher.

Wings were ok, but just average.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Waited an hour for take out and the fries were still cold. When order finally came out, the ranch was missing and there was another 5-min wait. The wings were okay but not worth waiting an hour.

Reviewed 11 June 2018 via mobile

It was within walking distance of the hotel and we decided to go and sit outside on the patio. The wait staff was pretty friendly but it did take some time for one of them to decide to help us. The patio was not very clean and the tables and chairs were not in a condition that I expected them to be in. The food was below average and several plates did not match the description on the menu. The wait staff was very slow and had difficulty with questions about the menu. Restaurants are always changing staff so I might give them another chance at some point, just not anytime soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Had the Hooters Calendar coupon for buy ten get ten boneless wings. My Airman Son had the same coupon compliments of his Dad giving it to him for Xmas. Our Waitress Susie did an exceptional job taking care of us. Our order was correct, she frequented our table on a timely basis, and we never waited for a thing. Susie was pleasant and a joy to have as our server. Great Job Susie!! Can't wait to come back.

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

Now, I wasn’t expecting fine dining, but I was expecting my meal to be a level above store bought microwaveable food. It wasn’t. My son ordered chips and queso dip as an appetizer. It never showed. Chicken wings, dry and not good. The philly cheese steak, hot dog thing I ordered look as if it dropped out of a vending machine. They just took the plastic wrap off and threw it on a plate. Last time we’ll be going there.