“Best stop in Valdosta ”
Review of Top Corral

Top Corral
Ranked #58 of 257 Restaurants in Valdosta
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is how you want a burger to taste!!! Everything made fresh and the old fashion way !!!! Add a real milkshake and your back in the 1950s!!!!

Reviewed 9 March 2017 via mobile

This is the Chic-Fil-A of local burger joints! Clean, efficient, and great burgers. Nothing fancy, just old-time good! Lots of other things on the menu, but I come here for burger, fries, and root beer. Simple as that.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This place is impressive in that you can see them measuring out the meat on a scale for your hamburgers. Hamburgers, hot dog, fries whatever you order is good. It's only open for lunch and you can bet it's busy everyday.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

If you are looking for a good old fashioned hamburger in Valdosta, and you are tired of the same fast food places, the short drive to the south side of town to Top Corral is well worth it. This is a local institution and I treat myself about once every couple of weeks. Top burger, fries or onion rings, and a sweet tea! The footlong sausage dog is also very good (ask them to put grilled onions on it) and I like the steak sandwich. Nothing fancy, but a clean little local owned restaurant with friendly service. I highly recommend it!

Reviewed 12 September 2013

I work right around the corner from Top Corral, I eat there all the time. Lately I've been just going through the drive thru and I've noticed how the girl at the window has the nastiest attitude of anyone I've ever come across, she acts like your bothering the crap out of her when you pull up.

2  Thank Livefreedrifthard