“Faster service ever”

Starbucks
Ranked #14 of 20 Quick Bites in Valdosta
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 24 June 2017

Went here a few times since next to hotel. Family voted this the fastest service Starbucks ever, lol. Friendly staff!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 1 June 2017

I'm not really a coffee person but I love Starbuck's sandwiches, desserts, teas and lemonades. I purchased the Peach Green Tea Lemonade and it was delicious. The staff was really friendly. I enjoyed my visit here.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Hotel coffee was so bad but thank goodness Starbucks was not only super close but was also an awesome location to visit. Staff was wonderful and location was nice.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 15 March 2017

My wife and I often stop at this SBs as it is the gas up point for an 8 hour trip from Georgia to Florida. However, the biggest pain is a small parking lot. This day, going solo, I hit the right time of day and there was plenty of parking. Using mobile order, both items were being placed on the counter as I walked in the door, and the barista called my name. Quick, Easy ... wish it was cheaper!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 6 December 2016 via mobile

Starbucks store 9557, St. Augustine Rd. Valdosta, Ga. off I75, sooo clean, great staff, excellent Java.

Date of visit: December 2016