“Average Food but Good Service”
Review of El Toreo

El Toreo
Ranked #58 of 276 Restaurants in Valdosta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I had the chicken and steak fajitas and they were just average. They didn't have a lot of flavor and the bells were almost not cooked at all. It sounded like I was chomping on raw vegetables when I was eating them. I had a strawberry margarita and it was good and strong. Our server was very attentive and polite.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 27 June 2018

I wasn't expecting to enjoy the food as much as I did, considering I don't think of Georgia when I think of Mexican food.
The staff were friendly and the waiter was great. We ordered different items off the menu and each one had a quality Mexican food flair and not franchise food mush.
Eating outside with a couple of cold beers made for a perfect lunch.
Definitely worth trying if you're a fan of good Mexican food.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Great Mexican food at reasonable prices. Try the Taco Salad for a real treat. Very convenient location to the hospital.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

The restaurant was across the street from our hotel. The food was very good and reasonable although the service was a little slow and they weren't that busy when we arrived.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

I had the shrimp, tacos guacamole, chips and salsa. It is all seriously legit.

This shrimp tacos, aren’t like the normal types of tacos in my get elsewhere. It’s like dice room with wonderful seasoning sauce, and they have this green sauce that goes with it that is just amazing!

It’s worth visiting!