“Good food, great service! ”
Review of Dick's Wings

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dick's Wings
Ranked #117 of 269 Restaurants in Valdosta
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

I had the raspberry grilled chicken salad which was very good. My husband had the BLT wrap which was good. He also had the waffle fries which were excellent! The service was excellent and our waitor was very attentive but not intrusive. Maybe those that gave bad service reviews were just having a bad day!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

I stop by for the wing special on Monday they have a great price for bone in wings I like the mild and the wife gets tearicki 10 of each makes a wonderful meal with left overs. Fresh cooked while you wait. They also have Southern Sweet TEA.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

our service was good. Alexis did a great job and was responsive when we needed her. Sadly, the food was nothing particularly outstanding. It was OK...just nothing great.

Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

I am familiar with Rock's due to my time in Jacksonville Fla. When I realized one was in Valdosta I made sure I stop and ate. This have become our stopping point and rest stop on our way to Atlanta.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We are big fans of Dick's Wings in Waycross. Stopped in Valdosta and we felt like it was a totally different chain. Long wait for someone to come to the table, beer was warm, food was mediocre. Ordered the Mahi salad and 365 Chicken Quesadilla. Good reminder not to order fish in a chicken restaurant. Maybe we just hit them on an off night, but will not go back.