All reviews front desk marriott standards free appetizer free breakfast would definitely stay here again room was clean stayed for one night staff was friendly sausage patties parking lot air conditioner outdoor pool the breakfast area breakfast was excellent fresh fruit convenient location great stop
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here one night with family on way to Florida. Slept well. Beds not great. Room cleaned ok but mildew spots on bathroom walls were unpleasant. Breakfast good for price point. Rooms felt roomy for 2-3 people to share. The best part is the friendly cat named Binx who hangs out in front of the hotel all day. What a sweetie!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Carolina E, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Hello atlbritt,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property! I am very sorry we dropped the ball on the cleanliness of the bathroom. I have shared your feedback with my housekeeping team to ensure we take all steps to prevent this from happening again in the future!
Carolina Evans
(229) 242-1225

Reviewed 8 August 2018

We stayed for one night while traveling to Florida. Our room had a musty smell like mildew or mold permeating it. We originally thought came from the air conditioner, but discovered later that the shower head was leaking badly and spraying water all over the place, which caused the carpet to be wet (hence the smell). While the location of the hotel is very convenient (near the exit, near restaurants and stores), I would not recommend staying here. There are several other similar business class hotels nearby that are better options.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Carolina E, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Valdosta, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2018

Hello gw2047,
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your recent stay at our property! We strive to provide the best experience for all of our guests and it is very disheartening that we were not able to provide you with that exceptionally experience. I am very sorry we dropped the ball during your stay. We have shared your feed back with our hotel team to ensure that we as a team are being proactive and catching this issues and fixing it before checking in our guests.
Carolina Evans
(229) 242-1225

Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Marriotts are our choice of hotels. This was an ok hotel but not up to Marriott standards toilet lid needed to be repaired. Shower curtain was not put up correctly and the bathroom floor needed attention. I was not given the Marriott reward price and when I said something about the bathroom when I was checking out the girl seemed irritated that I would say anything.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

A bit out of the way from the interstate but overall good experience. Everything around the facility was clean and the staff friendly. The breakfast area for mourning buffet was good and the food was average.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2018 via mobile

Clean, big room, right off the highway, nice staff, comfortable bed, good breakfast in the morning. I went to Austin’s steakhouse a block away which doesn’t look great but had a great steak. Overall a good stay on my way to thomasville Ga

Stayed: July 2018