All reviews travel stay choice properties front desk top floor pleasant person the breakfast area breakfast choices nice shower modern hotel would highly recommend this hotel happy hour two nights the staff was friendly and helpful room was spotless yogurt nearby restaurants definitely stay here again
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We came because of hurricane Florence. Lisa made our visit the best. She is so friendly and outgoing with everyone. Our son loved her and couldn’t wait to see her at breakfast every morning. We had a great stay! Thanks Lisa!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
Leadership_Cares, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

We are so glad you appreciated the efforts Lisa made to ensure you felt at home while you were with us, and she will be thrilled to read your comments Thank you for staying at our Valdosta Comfort Inn & Suites while you were avoiding Hurricane Florence, and we hope to welcome you back under better circumstances in the near future.

Our very best -- David Fontaine, General Manager

Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

Had a terrible stay at this hotel.
Staff was not friendly, especially the lady in the breakfast room.
There was a group of unruly drunk men wandering the hallway outside our room. They were causing quite a commotion and when looking through my peephole, I saw one of the young men pull down his pants and pee all over the carpet and the room door next to mine,
I called the front desk, and was told someone would be right up.
No one showed up until the NEXT MORNING! At that time the manager just said that he didn't see any sign of urine on the carpet or door.. so, that was that! He said he might have to ask the young men to leave... too little, too late if you ask me.
I will be sure to go out of my way to never stay there again and maybe you should think twice before you do.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

Betty --

I am so very sorry for the terrible experience you had with us. We do strive to provide great visits for every guest, and it is very upsetting to know we did not do so for you. We have addressed the group that was causing the disturbance and ensured the carpet in the area you noted was fully cleaned, and, though I understand that does little to alleviate the difficulty of your stay, I hope you will allow us to provide you with a much better night the next time you head our way.

My deepest apologies once again -- David Fontaine, General Manager

Reviewed 8 August 2018

During Hurricane Irma we evacuated Florida and stayed at the Comfort Inn Valdosta Georgia, always a good choice to stay at Comfort Inn but the staff at this location are so accommodating, so nice ,so willing to go the extra mile it was amazing! Even with all the confusion of being solidly booked having pets in almost every room every staff member we encountered no matter what position they had we're just like family and had a smile on their face. The continental breakfast is full course. I would highly recommend this location.

Stayed: September 2017
Leadership_Cares, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2018

Our warmest thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about your stay at our Comfort Inn & Suites during Hurricane Irma. It was a pleasure to host you under such uncertain circumstances, and we hope you'll come back anytime you come to Valdosta!

All the best -- David Fontaine, General Manager

Reviewed 2 August 2018

This is a great location if you are visiting Valdosta or if you're traveling on I-75 and need a stop for the night. It opened very recently and is so clean. All of the staff is friendly and polite. There is a nice variety at breakfast, although the setup makes it difficult as the line for the waffle makers blocks other food choices. They have an evening happy hour with free beer and wine and limited appetizers. We've visited twice... once with our dog and once without. We will go back again.

Room Tip: Close to I-75, but no noise
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Leadership_Cares, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thanks so very much for staying at our Comfort Inn & Suites again as you were passing through Valdosta! We're delighted that you enjoy our cleanliness and breakfast, as well as our staff, and we look forward to serving you again every time your travels bring you our way.

Thank you again! David Fontaine, General Manager

Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for one night when we were halfway to our vacation destination. There were 6 of us staying, so we got a suite. The hotel was clean, breakfast was good the next morning, and the staff was friendly. We didn't have bedding for the sleeper sofa in the room, so we had to go downstairs to get it, but the lady working the front desk was very accommodating. The walls were pretty thin, so we could hear our neighbors from time to time, but it wasn't that bad. Would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Leadership_Cares, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2018

We were glad to host you for the evening to start off your vacation! Thanks to all 6 of you for spending the evening with us. I am sorry that we did not have the bedding for your sleeper sofa in your room, though, and I will make sure we get that rectified immediately.

Thank you again, and, when you head back after your vacation, please spend another evening at our Valdosta Comfort Inn & Suites!

Warm wishes -- David Fontaine, General Manager