“Perfect...except I couldn't see the ocean....!”
Review of The Georgianne Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Tybee Island
The Georgianne Inn
Ranked #6 of 8 Tybee Island B&B and Inns
Reviewed 12 August 2012

About the cleanest place I've ever stayed....! Everything you could need was available. If only they could get rid of the three houses blocking the view of the beach, this place would be my little heaven on earth! Maybe it's just me, but if I'm staying on an island, I want to see the beach from my room. Other than that, I would recommend this place to my best friend!

Room Tip: We were on the lower level & enjoyed not having to climb the stairs, however, there was no view...
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 9 August 2012

The Georgianne Inn a great little Inn .Went to Tybee Island in May for our anniversary. Read a lot of good reviews about this place so we booked it. We arrived about 4:00 & was greated by Nick the owner. He said that he gave our room that he told me about to another couple but had another a little differant so looked at it & it was just fine . Nick helped us carry things in & told us a few things about Tybee. Our anniversary was Wens & asked Nick a nice place to eat he told us & made the reservations for us also.
Nick always had time to talk & answered all of our questions. The Inn is with in walking distance to restraunts, the beach & shops thats great because you have to pay to park just about every where on the island. The restraunts a little bit further has their own parking lots & you don't have to pay. If you go to Tybee Island try to get this Inn you won't regret it

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Lindalight
Reviewed 26 June 2012

My last trip to Tybee Island was solo. Nick is a great innkeeper, very helpful and will take care if you have forgotten something or need an answer to a question. Bikes, toys, DVDs, refrigerator, microwave and coffemaker and a short walk to the beach. And it is always so very clean.... never any question when it comes to cleanliness. Just writing about it makes me want to go back right now.
Whether I go there with my husband, or I want to go solo with a pack of good books, this is the place to stay. Thank you Nick. I never stay anywhere else.

Room Tip: I have stayed in rooms 4 and 5 which are smaller, good for a couple or solo. I love them both. Both...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank runawaymom03
Reviewed 25 June 2012

Have been going to Tybee Island for years and have rented many houses and condos. Discovered Georgianne Inn few years ago and it is my favorite place to stay by far! You get short walk to beach, lovely inn with clean, comfortable, well stocked rooms. Bicycles and even beach chairs! Nick takes care of everything, it is a very special place!

• Stayed: May 2012
3  Thank redhead2004
Reviewed 8 June 2012

Delightful inn that caters to relaxing stay. Nick does a great job to make you feel at home. Loved having bikes to ride and all the beach toys/chairs available. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Kitchen had all the necessary equipment if you wanted to cook.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple