All reviews sunrise suite bed and breakfast dollar room wrap around porch frozen yogurt banana split front porch officer's row seashell room b and b house is beautiful porch swing friend's house floor suite beach chairs and towels fort screven private pool
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Such a lovely inn. Enjoyed sitting on the porch--and hearing the waves. Cute decor, great breakfasts. Superb attention to detail. A perfect getaway. They know their town and suggest restaurants, services, etc.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank joan g
Reviewed 23 October 2017

We had a wonderful time on Tybee at Surf Song celebrating our anniversary. The breakfast was wonderful and the house is in such a nice, quiet spot on the North side of the island. We felt like family while there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

We had the extreme pleasure of getting married on the beautiful porch at Surf Song and having Cindy perform our wedding. This is the first time we both have ever stayed at a bed and breakfast and we were blown away with how comfortable we felt with Cindy, her daughter and staff. They were very helpful, warm and gracious with helping me plan my wedding day.. right down to Cindy letting me "borrow" her grandmothers handkerchief for the ceremony. I will always remember that day being so special. Thank you Cindy!
I highly, highly recommend staying at Surf Song and prepare to be pampered!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Keri S
Reviewed 9 October 2017

This was our third time, so you know how much we like the inn. Breakfast is delicious, beds are comfortable and all the rooms are nice. The beach is maybe a two minute walk and the pool is very relaxing.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Jr. Executive Suite on the second floor, but all the rooms are nice. This one is bigger than than the others on this floor. The one on the third floor is the biggest. If you can't do stairs, there is one room on the first floor, but it is the smallest, but still nice!
Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2017

I picked the B&B for its location to the beach, the fact that it had a pool and for its beauty and it did not disappoint!! My husband and I felt it exceeded our expectations by the delicious breakfasts, the attention to detail and warm hospitality of the owner Cindy. She made us feel like friends. Can't wait to return!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple